View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Brain vs Brain AI..? 

Post Brain vs Brain AI..?
Hi, I'm pretty new to CC but I am quickly having a lot of fun although it is kind of overwhelming for a new player. Is there any mod or scenario that has the option to start off against an AI opponent at the other end of the map and all you have is one brain an a limited amount of gold to start? A sort of sandbox mode?? The Brain v Brain scenario only works if you have a friend playing the other team.

Also, I wish in campaign mode they would let you actually move your existing soldiers etc.. and walk around the map during the design base mode. Is this not possible? It's hard to design a base when you can't see the whole map because you didn't explore it all during your siege. I know it's been in development for a long time, I tried it a couple of years ago but couldn't get into it then. This game would be incredible if the campaign mode were more polished and if there was some kind of sandbox mode.

Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:49 am

Post Re: Brain vs Brain AI..?
I have keen interest in this aswell, but I haven't found a single mod for it. You could always make a map for bunker breach, only you get a base aswell as the enemy's? :-(

Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:26 pm

I've thought about that and I think it's a pretty good idea but the game editor is a little confusing. I think you should pretty much be able to edit any map to be compatible for bunker breach but then just add the player start to be starting in a base. Or something?

Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:40 pm

I will have a play around with the editor, once you get to grips with it, it's quite easy to use, but right now I don't have much free time to devote to something like this :-(

Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]