View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Minor Mod Compendium 

Post Minor Mod Compendium
"But that did not come to pass. However, the gun still remains one of the most effective killing machine to this day. It has the ability to shoot rounds that can penetrate tanks, katanas, the crust of the earth, diamond walls and cars, and vacuums. I can destroy the accuracy of the M16 and the reliability of the AK47. It makes HK's marketing look like the vaporware that it is. It didn't appear on futureweapons because it is a weapon with roots in the past but eyes on the future."

i hate to crap on your idiot parade but your rong in so many areas you've just been playing counter strike WAY to much! Its a backup gun, it will ALWAYS be a backup gun as a pistol it does not destroy the accuracy of the m16, the M40 sniper rifle destroys the accuracy of the m16! The AK47 is the most bought and used... its killed more people than any nuclear bomb or weapon ever made it stands as the most effective killing machine to this day by fact AND doesnt jam in sand mud wet rain or cold! (Also any gun can penetrate tanks by the fact of what tank it is and what plating it has... fudge for brainz. btw u cant break diamond wall cuase the dont exist) and no it doesnt make Helker and koch(s) marketing look like the vapor ware that it is, it sells and makes more weapons(mostly sub guns and so on) so before you shove ur insane no thought stuff into people get ur facts right first....

I don't even know where to begin. Warned and banned for a day for being so goddamn dense as to reply to that kind of obvious and joking troll.

Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:18 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]