View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 740 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 50  Next
 Ballistic Weapons: Mercenaries! ))AAL Discussion 

Post Re: Ballistic Weapons: Mercenaries! ))AAL Discussion
Heh, I think I've got *enough* of beta testers for now. At this rate the entire forum will be a beta tester and the final release will new to nobody. :P

Also thanks to Piipu, Official content has now fully functioning rocket and dropship docking units. They look and work pretty well. TLB added some additional code to prevent rockets from rotating freely.
On the dropship one though, instead of pinning I made it gravitate at that point so it would wiggle a bit. That has, so far, prevented it from going auto-scuttle.

Also more teasers! A really large one now:

Sun May 10, 2009 6:57 pm

You said that you are going to release it soon after B23 is released...

This means that B23 is very close now...

That stuff looks really cool!

Whats with that one with the black hole, he isnt squished!

Sun May 10, 2009 7:01 pm

I just love those big preview images you make, they look awesome.
Good luck with the release, I'll be waiting for it. The stuff looks great at the moment.

I want Build 23 a lot more this mod though, 14 maps, that's epic. (Hopefully all are about the same quality as the tutorial one, or maybe even as good as Zombie Cave) Lua sounds just as awesome, but we have enough "LEWA IN BULD 32 !!!11!!ONELEVEN!!111!" threads.

Sun May 10, 2009 7:11 pm
Profile WWW

Dude. That is one awesome preview image.

Can't wait for the final release. :3

Sun May 10, 2009 7:24 pm

Numgun, you should add the docking thing to zombie cave,
or at least make the rocket stay after it lands because it
takes forever to order a new one, or crazy fast reflexes to
make the old one stay.

Sun May 10, 2009 7:24 pm
Profile WWW

Location: In between your sister's legs, showing her how to use a... PS3 controller!
Or you could land it yourself and tell it to stay before opening it...?

Sun May 10, 2009 7:26 pm

Does this actor's blood style require emitters and, if so, do these emitter cause tremendous lag with the death of alot of actors at once?

Sun May 10, 2009 7:38 pm

Roon3 wrote:
I just love those big preview images you make, they look awesome.
Good luck with the release, I'll be waiting for it. The stuff looks great at the moment.

I want Build 23 a lot more this mod though, 14 maps, that's epic. (Hopefully all are about the same quality as the tutorial one, or maybe even as good as Zombie Cave) Lua sounds just as awesome, but we have enough "LEWA IN BULD 32 !!!11!!ONELEVEN!!111!" threads.

+14 maps as in ordinary skirmish terrains. [/DreamCrusher]
However, we set things up so you can use terrain objects like craters and caves from zombie cave on any map you want.

@TFBH: No, its your ordinary gibs. MOPixels, particles and glows ect.
And they dont lag at all.

Quote:
Whats with that one with the black hole, he isnt squished!

He is 1mm away from his doom. Thats the last image I could take of him before he vanished. Strangely, I've been increasing the power of the blackhole. Its pretty ridiculously awesome right now. :P

Sun May 10, 2009 8:44 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

num, you are a cock tease, and in perspective, what do you mean by 'soon', in the relative scale?

Sun May 10, 2009 9:07 pm

Foa wrote:
num, you are a cock tease, and in perspective, what do you mean by 'soon', in the relative scale?

Hey, I cant help it. B23 is taking its time and Data is working hard to fix all the bugs and code the new features we need. This mod is very dependant on B23 so I cant release it until B23 is.

And soon means as soon B23 has been released. When B23 is out, Beta testing will begin. After a 0,5-2 weeks from that, depending how fast/well the betatesting goes, I'll release this for the public.

And then begins the scripting for the tournament script.

Until that, I'll test my mod as much as I can to ensure all the guns work perfectly and tweak/add maps and features to it.

Sun May 10, 2009 9:43 pm

the awesome thing about the new gore system is it means i can have zombies that gib into a lagless swamp of blood. thanks for including it with AAL. in other news, i think i might have to make some preview images like your ones, they're pretty slick. "HAX" made me lol, i love doing that.

Sun May 10, 2009 11:52 pm
Profile WWW

Geti wrote:
the awesome thing about the new gore system is it means i can have zombies that gib into a lagless swamp of blood. thanks for including it with AAL. in other news, i think i might have to make some preview images like your ones, they're pretty slick. "HAX" made me lol, i love doing that.

Yeah, about that.

Betatesters, please make screenshots while you test of epic or otherwise hilarious/cool/wtf moments you might encounter and send them to me.
Even bare screendumps will do. I'm gonna be spreading this mod far and wide across the internet. Right now I'm at ModDB doing some stuff for it.

Mon May 11, 2009 10:28 am

numgun wrote:
+14 maps as in ordinary skirmish terrains. [/DreamCrusher]
However, we set things up so you can use terrain objects like craters and caves from zombie cave on any map you want.

Yeah, when I said "maps" I meant skirmish terrains.

numgun wrote:
Even bare screendumps will do. I'm gonna be spreading this mod far and wide across the internet. Right now I'm at ModDB doing some stuff for it.

Interesting... Hopefully it'll drag a bunch of new people in.

Also Numgun, do the clones crawl? If they don't I could make them do so. (No need for the mod, just the open arm and leg sprites)

Mon May 11, 2009 11:21 am
Profile WWW

Roon3 wrote:
Also Numgun, do the clones crawl? If they don't I could make them do so. (No need for the mod, just the open arm and leg sprites)

Crawling works fine, but climbing is a little iced. They can climb with some effort, but its really stiff and uneasy. Its probably because their torso sticks out at the front which isnt usually an issue for vanilla units. But still it'd be cooler if they could climb a bit better. If someone could explain how the hell those climbpaths work... :(

Also, they are mercenaries or mercs. Not clones.

Mon May 11, 2009 11:38 am

numgun wrote:
Also, they are mercenaries or mercs. Not clones.

to justify this you should have procedurally generated faces ;)

also, can do screendumps, i'll get on practicing my prtsc-finger speediness. i missed the greatest drop-crate killcombo yesterday, 6 guys in a tunnel towards my brain, the crate came down, flipped around a rock the leader's pulse digger couldnt dig through, and slid down the line of them on a sea of meat. it was win :D

Mon May 11, 2009 12:27 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 740 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 50  Next