View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Assistance getting PixelGenerator's mods working in Beta 26 

Post Assistance getting PixelGenerator's mods working in Beta 26
Here is the original thread - be sure to check it out! (Download in link as well as attached)
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=23871&p=427354&hilit=raid#p427354

I'm pretty new to tweaking Cortex Command, and have tried tweaking every aspect of the script mentioned in the Console yet I can't seem to figure out how to get it working. The mods I care most about, and have been attempting to repair are Raid and Last Man Standing. The primary error returned is that various weapons do not exist, and I do not know what to replace them with.

PixelGenerator created these two game modes which are unique because the first is essentially multiplayer deathmatch against the AI for a high score, while the latter is life count based DM between players. They would be wonderful for playing with other CC fans and casual players new to the game as it makes the initial experience and set up far less intimidating. It allows players to get a feel for the game for a solid several minutes rather than being completely dominated by the experienced Cortex player every round.

I've been ambitious with editing the script, but nothing I do seems to repair the errors. I'm hoping someone else has the experience and also desires to play this kind of gamemode, and will help me figure this one out. It'd make hanging out with my friends and playing this a much more feasible option.

Attachments:
File comment: Created by PixelGenerator
PixelG.rte.rar [9.31 KiB]
Downloaded 220 times
Mon May 21, 2012 3:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]