View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Warhammer 40,000 Expansion Mod [WIP, Coders needed] 

Post Warhammer 40,000 Expansion Mod [WIP, Coders needed]
Doing a Race Expansion mod based on this current mod

http://forums.datarealms.com/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=25544

however, I'm also planning on doing a Codex'd Editon of the mods, What this mean is The money, stats everything will be purely Base on the Codex, which will result in Seriously Overpowerness against base factions and mods, But this is a Later thing that will be added.

At the moment i'm not sure if i should Have each race as a different fourm topic, Or all in one, But for now before there a offical Release version it will all be here.

regarding the mod status and ETA, it is just myself Spiriting, While I could try and code the factions myself, I sadly Lack a lot of time to do so, even right now spirteing is rather slow, But on the plus side i have already done a bunch of sprites in templates, ready to be converted into indivial Sprites and coded in. so if anyone willing to do either i would be very greatful, also any help and tips on how to improves sprites will be helpful as well.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Planned Races
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forces of chaos : traitor Guards, Space marines, Cultist and the army of daemons.

Eldar: Eldar units, Floating Weapon platforms, spirit in armor (wraithguards/Lords) Daemon Avatar (avatar of Khaine)

Tyranid: Tyranid army, genestealer Cult

Dark Eldar: Same as eldar but without SPirit in armor

Inquistion: all four Assassin temples, Sisters of battle, Daemonhunters, Xeno hunters (deathwatch)

Very unlikely Races but may be added

PDF: first line of Defences, Weak, cheap, same as vanilla Colation effectivly.

Arbiters: Police Force, see above, combat cults both tyranid and Chaos.

Current Sprites
Chaos: Nurgle traitor Guards and Khorne Traitor Guards. Rubic Space marine (Tzeentch)

Eldar: Guardian and basic weapons inculding Ranger sniper rifle.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]