View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Possibility of partial remove of "slowing" sound? 

Post Possibility of partial remove of "slowing" sound?
Im so sorry if this is wrong topic (please forgive me :( )
I need help,im recently now turning my hands about my new mod,and ive decided to record some footage of it,but "whoop" Frames Per Second,are on my system constantly 175+,never goes under 100 and theres no stuttering,even on divide zero explosions,until i start to record,does not matter with wich settings and resolution on game or program (fraps actually) and FPS drops on unbeliveable 35 FPS and never goes up (even with settings on lock on 60FPS lowest resultion and lowest quality) its always,everywhere and everytime 35 FPS and lower when recording,im saying this because game slows down sounds at same time when frames per second are on low value,so i cant record propertly main part of mod,i heard rumors that theres ability to change config and (im sorry this will not be correct i dont remember it) change "timing" or delay,is there any method how to at least partially remove that "slowing" of sound? :/ thanks so much for your help..

Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]