View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 WH40K: Five Faction Playtester Team needed 

Post WH40K: Five Faction Playtester Team needed
NEED: People to play my 40K mod ( viewtopic.php?f=61&t=29688 )
I like to make guns and soldiers and ships and fun stuff (TOYS!) for this game, but really I don't have much time to play with the things that I create.

Need people to play factions against each other and find things that are broken (either don't work or are overpowered/underpowered).
These people will be credited as part of the playtesting team (who would be the only people involved with this mod pack other than myself). You will bring balance to the force and whatnot.

If you already like the mod already and have fun with it, and have some spare time on your hands, maybe this is for you.
If you already hate my mod and just want to scream at me for defacing 40K, you are the wrong guy/gal.

PM me if you are interested. Even though I update the actual post (very) irregularly, I fidget with the guns and units on a monthly basis, so you will be tasked with playing with new toys and seeing how they interact with previously existing toys.

Blip blop

Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:22 am

Post Re: WH40K: Five Faction Playtester Team needed
The Orks Big Shoota is awesome. Tau seem weak on first inspection, I tried the pule carbine and the crisis suit, and the guns didn't have much killing power. I'm gonna try some more things with them though, so I could be completely off-base.

Edit: yep, I was being dumb. Nvm.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]