View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 LUA script help 

Post LUA script help
If anyone who has free time and LUA skills can you help me update / fix broken LUA script please help. Because I am reviving and updating old mods to build 31 an while I can change the ini files with ease I need help fixing the lua. So if anyone can help I will be thankful.

also hear is one LUA script I need help updating

Attachments:
KnockBack.lua [1.53 KiB]
Downloaded 386 times
Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:44 pm

Post Re: LUA script help
Fixed script. It should run now, but I'm not sure if it'll work properly in terms of correct interaction with team/not team actors since I don't know what it's supposed to do.

The problem was an outdated MORay function.

Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:55 am

Post Re: LUA script help
I am sorry for not saying what the script was for it was a script that went on a gun to cause an actor to get knocked back when shot by it.

Also here is an other script for turning people into zombies for your team. It works for the most part when it is used in the grenade launcher but when it is used by the zombies form their claw weapons they turn into enemy team zombies. I tried tweaking the code at the end but every time the zombie ends up being for the enemy team so can you take a look please.

Edit: The new script didn't work the game is still lagging when I use it and it also courses no knock back. Thank you for trying though I guess I need a brand new knock back script if I want to have knock back in the gun I want.

Attachments:
Infect.lua [2.15 KiB]
Downloaded 417 times
Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]