View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 SHIELD: Under Siege 

Post Re: SHIELD: Under Siege
Im getting this error:
---------------------------
RTE Aborted! (x_x)
Reading of a preset instance "Ammo Crate 1" of class MOSRotating failed in file Missions - City.rte/Scenes/Suburbs.ini, shortly before line #3304

The last frame has been dumped to 'abortscreen.bmp'

You can copy this message with Ctrl+C
OK
Plz help...i really need to play this :S

Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:00 pm

@qpKillerqp: Hi, make sure you ran the "_Run me!.bat" (or "_Run me!") file, and that the folder "maps - objects" is named exactly that, not "maps - objects.rte".

Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:39 pm

Luringen wrote:
@qpKillerqp: Hi, make sure you ran the "_Run me!.bat" (or "_Run me!") file, and that the folder "maps - objects" is named exactly that, not "maps - objects.rte".

i checked the precautions that you told me,didnt change anything.After i placed the "Maps - Objects",i tried extracting each mission alone.When i tried the other one, a different error came :/
RTE Aborted! (x_x)
Reading of a preset instance "Ammo Crate 1" of class MOSRotating failed in file Missions - Earth.rte/Scenes/Wastelands.ini, shortly before line #3091

The last frame has been dumped to 'abortscreen.bmp'

You can copy this message with Ctrl+C
OK
Anyways thanks for keeping up with me :P

Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Oh man why does no one ever read up 5 posts to see the previous person with this problem?

Did you run the bat file?
If so, look in base.rte and find scenes.ini. Does it have the line IncludeFile = Maps - Objects/Index.ini at the bottom? If not, add it in.
If you still get this problem, post again here and we'll try to figure something else out.

Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:49 am

Bad Boy wrote:
Oh man why does no one ever read up 5 posts to see the previous person with this problem?

Did you run the bat file?
If so, look in base.rte and find scenes.ini. Does it have the line IncludeFile = Maps - Objects/Index.ini at the bottom? If not, add it in.
If you still get this problem, post again here and we'll try to figure something else out.

Thanks for the help,that was the problem :D

Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:34 am

Can u tell me an easy way to add more actors to a certain scene,i would love to share these with my friends by 4player-splitscreen :D

Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:26 pm

Please anyone tell me how to add more playable characters and where :-( !!!I really need your help :(

Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:07 pm

All my missions with more than one character seem okay for two player, at least in terms of controls. I can't say with 100% surety that it wouldn't break something down the line though. As for the rest of them, I'll put up a new version which adds another character for missions with only one, if there's more than one player. Don't expect it anytime soon though, I'm pretty busy so it'll probably take a while.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:58 pm

Bad Boy wrote:
All my missions with more than one character seem okay for two player, at least in terms of controls. I can't say with 100% surety that it wouldn't break something down the line though. As for the rest of them, I'll put up a new version which adds another character for missions with only one, if there's more than one player. Don't expect it anytime soon though, I'm pretty busy so it'll probably take a while.

Thanks!!And by the way,can u make the missions work for 4players,i usually play with my friends!!i know its wierd xD!!!K thanks anyway

Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:29 am

I have a bizzare issue: cant see the earth missions but i can play corresponding maps with other play modes
tried a fresh install..nothing. bth, thx bad boy ;)

Edit: reinstalled on my other pc wich has 7 instead of xp, Worked, dont know why didnt on my other pc,thx anyway :)

Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:27 pm

Just a quick question : Hows the progress with the other 2 mission types? (Snow and Space)

Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:57 pm

@snogtash, glad you got it working. No clue what bth means but you're welcome for whatever I'm being thanked for :D

@Notsoscary: Nonexistant; nothing's been started that I know of, there are no mission maker instructions from Gotcha!, much less missions. Outside of that, I don't know about gotcha or weegee but I'm too busy for CC modding at the moment anyway thanks to school. I've had to put all the CC projects I'm doing on hold and for the most part I'll continue having to do so until sometime in early January probably.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:25 pm

Well, thats a surprise. I really would like to play some "Infiltration" Missions, as because the normal Skirmishes dont bring anything useful.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:22 pm

I'm sure you can message Gotcha if you want, maybe he'll finish the writeups. I'm not sure how much he still likes CC though, so I can't say for sure that he will want to. Also, even if he does there'll obviously be some delay. I'm not sure how much time weegee has on his hands right now, and as I mentioned before I don't have much at all.

That said, I'm glad you liked the missions enough to want more, it's always nice to hear positive feedback; even if it's indirect it's a lot better than hearing people not knowing how to get mp3 working.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:20 pm
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

Bad Boy wrote:
even if it's indirect it's a lot better than hearing people not knowing how to get mp3 working.

So true :roll:

Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next