View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 SHIELD: Under Siege 

Post Re: SHIELD: Under Siege
In the process of fixing up the City missions now, sorry for the delay folks.

Edit: Sorry, apparently I'm going to see MIB 3 later today so not sure if it'll be out at all today.

Last edited by Bad Boy on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:06 pm

I'm on OSX and I'm not able to run that .bat file. Any advice on what to do once I've dropped the Maps - Objects folder into my CC folder? Thanks!

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:50 pm
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

Open Base.rte/Scenes.ini in plain-text editor and add this line to the end of file

Code:
IncludeFile = Maps - Objects/index.ini

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Guys i have some problem with falling fps.
This error rapidly repeats in console.
Also i have B27.

Attachments:
Безымянный.jpg
Безымянный.jpg [ 158.69 KiB | Viewed 16899 times ]
Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:53 am

Having played the Earth missions, I think they were pretty well done and I hope the B27 versions of the city missions come soon! :grin:
Although having to keep every character alive just made me play rather conservatively - I see it keeps the story consistent, but perhaps some more leeway would be nice.

Oh yes, that Doom secret - were you supposed to evacuate at least one guy to get it? Because I won one time with the finest hour spiel due to the ship getting destroyed and there was no secret, but when I got the finest hour again just now BAM I got the secret. A bug maybe?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:35 pm
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

eddevilish,

Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:48 pm

Yeah I'm sorry about the delay everyone, I've been busy (and also playing the metagame) so I haven't quite finished tenements, everything else is more or less done. I've just gotten home so hopefully I can finish it up today. I'm also waiting on a Unitec fix from gotcha because the new default bullets seem to make heads explode ridiculously easy, which makes it hard to tell if it's balanced. Keep in mind that all of the missions should still be playable, they'll just probably be way too hard and a lesson in frustration when an ak bullet randomly explodes your face.

Bump edit:
Updated, finally. Even with the slightly tougher heads version Gotcha gave me some heads are still flimsy as hell so some missions might be annoying until that's sorted out (Prison break, Shadow's head falls if you so much as look at it) but there's not too much I can do about that I'm afraid. Other than that I did what I could to balance it so normal difficulty isn't too hard but may still be a bit of a challenge. If it's too hard or too easy please let me know. Enjoy :)

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:12 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I get unbelievable lag on every city map besides the first two. So much that it's unplayable, and it only happens on those Missions so it can't be my computer or anything. Might want to fix that :P

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:05 am
Profile WWW

Odd, I just played all of them (for a few minutes) and didn't get any problems whatsoever. I've also played all of them a lot more extensively while rebalancing for B27 and had no problems with them at all. Is anyone else suffering from this problem?
Miggles: Thanks for pointing this out to me, I hope I can solve it for you. Are you getting any errors printed in the console? Do you have the latest version of unitec and of the missions (my assumption is yes)? Do you get these slowdowns as soon as you start the mission?

Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:59 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Yes, yes, and yes. And yes.
I went to test and find the errors if any, but strangely enough the city missions stopped lagging awfully. Then I tried the Earth missions.
I got this screendump from Wastelands.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:05 am
Profile WWW
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

Miggles, maybe you're using some mod with custom AI which is outdated? Wastelands don't use any CastMORays at all.

Fixed some UniTec split related errors though.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:45 am

The latest unitec version should have those errors fixed as well. Are you using an older unitec?

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:57 am

Yeah, no MO rays in any of my missions either, something you're using is outdated and it's probably unitec. You should try downloading the latest version just in case, maybe Gotcha slipped one by without you noticing :D

Or maybe it's another mod that's somehow calling it, unfortunately that error doesn't tell us what script it's in. If redownloading unitec doesn't fix it you could try putting everything needed for these missions in a clean install and see what happens, though I don't really think that'd help.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:18 pm

Re: SHIELD: Under Siege
wow great work! I especially like how you keep multiple friendly actors for co op play :D ! nice work yall

Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:01 am
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

Updated Earth to support fresh UniTec 1.1.0

Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next