View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 22  Next
 Void Wanderers ( Updated - V131 ) 

Post Re: Void Wanderers
Ok thanks, that clears up a lot of my confusion.

I actually didn't know about the ST1 and ST2 thing until you just said it. Also, yes I have been having problems with actors that have presets. My idea would be to just disable the presets, that's all I can think of :/

EDIT: Yeah, I made the first comment on 5!

Last edited by caleb1984 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:32 pm

Oh yeah i wanted to ask, has anybody made a DarkStorm faction file? if so please please please tell me where it is.
and where is the Bears Federation faction file?

Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:33 pm

Vexedshadow wrote:
where is the Bears Federation faction file?
Bears Federation faction file is in "cortex command/void wanderers/
Faction Pack/Factions"

Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:35 pm

My List Of Things That I Think You Should Add:

1: This has probably already been said, but the ability to board enemy ships and take them over.

2: Have multiple ships at once that. Example: have 1 Titan ship and 1 Falcon (I think that's the starter ships name xD) then send out the Falcon
(I think) to drop down an army of troops at one place while your precious Titan stays safe at a trade star.

3: More variety of ships and maybe the ability to buy entire ship modules at the trade star (modules meaning stuff like the storage and cryo actors)

4: The possibility to find special, rare artifacts underground that are worth a lot of gold (maybe even special, rare, ancient actors with special powers)

5: Maybe make allies with the factions and request that they reinforce you in a mission?

6: Read above ^ (maybe the ability to make 2 different cpu factions be allies with eachother)

7: And tell me what the "A" in a box above the actors heads mean when you have to do the "defend the miners" mission

Yeah, I know super duper long list...

Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:07 pm

BUG FOUND: when playing as the mui-illak the weapon ki-Ratul (a starters rifle) is invisible in the storage and when you create a troop with it, the bottom of the cryo thing says "error weapon not found"

Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:20 pm

caleb1984 wrote:
BUG FOUND: when playing as the mui-illak the weapon ki-Ratul (a starters rifle) is invisible in the storage and when you create a troop with it, the bottom of the cryo thing says "error weapon not found"

Actually that bug could be from a certain space behind the weapons name in the faction file. I'll put up a updated Mu-Ilaak Faction file on the Mu-Ilaak page very soon.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:27 pm

Vexedshadow wrote:
Oh yeah i wanted to ask, has anybody made a DarkStorm faction file? if so please please please tell me where it is.
and where is the Bears Federation faction file?

There might be an Unmapped Lands 2 DarkStorm file floating around somewhere, but a significant quantity (if not all) of the DarkStorm actors and weapons have been broken/horribly laggy since 1.0/1.05 was released. Unless someone were to go back and update basically every single script, there would be no point in having files for a broken faction.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:44 pm
Profile YIM
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

caleb1984, some items from your list a simply impossible, and some are already implemented in the upcoming version. Can't say when it will be released, but it will add a lot of stuff.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:19 pm

weegee wrote:
caleb1984, some items from your list a simply impossible, and some are already implemented in the upcoming version. Can't say when it will be released, but it will add a lot of stuff.
That's alright, it was just a list of suggestions, I honestly know almost nothing about lua so I don't know what can and can't be added, I'm just suggesting stuff that might be cool.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Hey, great mod as always Weegee. Sadly I think I either installed it wrong or it broke. I was playing the WH40k factions, and I had been playing for about 4 hours and everything was fine. However for some reason whenever I deploy to any location, the buttons from the ship carry over to the new scene, and my actors don't appear, nor do the enemies. Any idea how to fix this?

-Thanks

Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:08 am
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

jakeread1, PM me your latest broken save file.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:18 am

Quick question, how much rep do I have to get to unlock more than the light bodies?.
I have a save with the Bear Federation (Started as them). I'm up too 1600 REP but I still only have Conscript 1.

I can't get anymore than the light bodies and the weapons take a bit long to unlock.

Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:51 am
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

Currently you can't unlock BF bodies, because VW thinks they're all the same and removes copies. But you can unlock ST1 (2500 rep) and ST2 (4000 rep), which are partly compatible with VW due to preinstalled weapons. Most BF weapons require 1000-2000 rep.

Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:35 pm

Um, i have heard people say they used the WH40k comp. mod in this but i couldnt find it in the faaction or factionpack files. Any clues? I am looking forward to using them. Also boarding missions would be be cool, so you just board an enemies ship and you have to kill them all, and you win rep for whoever sent you and you can steal the tech off the guys you killed. Just a thought. Love eveything in this so far, its just so amazing! Never thought stuff like this could be done on CC.
Thanks!

Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:42 am
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

W40K faction files are here - W40K.rte\Other Mod Support\UnmappedLands2\Factions\

Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 22  Next