View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:43 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 numgun Banned? When? Why? How? 
REAL AMERICAN HERO

Post Re: numgun Banned? When? Why? How?
Jesus.

Everyone. Shut up.

Yeah thor was trollan. So what. I've been trollan and where's my public outcry? I've been trollan for years and only once been straight up banned for it. I've never served the full length of any of my bans, and you people seriously overreact to everything.

I'm surprised no one's brought up the "thor did 4/1" conspiracy yet.

Jesus, people. Two people are banned. Big. ♥♥♥♥. Whoop. I don't like numgun, but it's not on a personal level; we can actually get along pretty well. I just dislike a lot of what he's done to things, and lots of things he does. But as a person I'm pretty much okay with him.

THOR is pretty much the exact same way; he's a guy doing ♥♥♥♥ that some people don't agree with. Good for you; bite the bullet and accept it. The forum moderators are the ultimate dispensers of justice, and their word is law. They decided to ban two people; you don't need to know why or for how long. Just know that they are banned and don't repeat their mistakes.

This thread, by the way, I'd classify as a mistake.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:53 pm
A HUMAN BRAIN, SAFELY INSULATED FROM THE TERRORS OF HYPERSPACE

Location: Somewhere beyond the endless sea of hyperspace, fighting for your right to call a planet home.
Post Re: numgun Banned? When? Why? How?
Contrary wrote:
Various ♥♥♥♥.

If anyone trusted your ability to judge who should and should not be banned they'd have approached you for moderation duty already. Sorry you took personal offense to a collection of phrases generally much nicer then the rest of the internet would have offered you?

And for the record, Thor has offered far more to the community despite his 'flaws' then nearly all of you whiners complaining about him put together. Who's operating your mod database? Thor. Who's working on revitalizing the CC Wiki? Thor. Who's whining about Thor for no reason other then hopping on the bandwagon of unjustified hate? Nearly everyone who joined after the forum wipe.

If the forum veterans can forgive and forget, why do people who never suffered for it in the first place have to keep stoking the hate fire?

Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:58 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3