View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Crazy Ivan (Cortex Command related comic WIP-ish) 

Post Crazy Ivan (Cortex Command related comic WIP-ish)
In the year "LostCount", war has happened. It's been going on for pretty much forever. Many lives were lost. Some were saved and put in glass jars. There they stayed, for years in their gloomy glass, thinking. Then, one day, they realized they could switch to the minds of inorganic beings such as robots or dummies. Then there was MORE war. So to stop THAT war, the people fighting the CURRENT war dropped their ♥♥♥♥ and started to go on what is now known as "Brainhunting", since being killed by disembodied brains is really embarrassing. "Brainhunting" is all one word, by the way. We follow a more specific soldier, however. Well, group of soldiers. They're pretty much one of the last remaining defenses we have that aren't A. dead or B. in a glass jar. There's also C. Off not giving a ♥♥♥♥.

Boy, are we ♥♥♥♥.

(Credit to Ivan, the guy that made the actor (the red guy, let's name him Ivan for notoriety), and Data, for making the game, where I can blow up "Ivan" and any WH40k Space Marines to my heart's content with just about any weapon my mind can dream up.)

May contain swearing, nuts in glass jars, one-sided conversations, white space, and sudden crappyness. It was put here for fun, and is to be read lightheartedly.

Final note: I am very aware of this comic's many shortcomings, but it is, after all, a WIP. I was just putting this here to see if you all like the idea of it, and I do hope that Ivan doesn't mind (Should've asked permission first, but...) the shenanigans. If he doesn't, I'll completely remake it from the beginning (Though in hindsight, I should've used the bear federation). The character and all characters created within are fictional. Any relation to people, real or fake, is a stroke of pure coincidence.

Nuttcracker
Impatience

~One more time~

Edit: Would a moderator please move this to media? I posted in the wrong place, and I apologize. Thanks guys.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]