View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Cortex command 1.0 Bug Reports (OP updated 30.09) 

Post Re: Cortex command 1.0 Bug Reports
I can confirm Vytauti's issue with two AI's units being under control of the current owner.

(CC has the weirdest damn bugs, some people get them and some don't)

Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:45 am

The AI is generally messed up compared to B27. Actors used to immediately shoot at sight, but now they seem to hesitate a lot.

They also have a habit of switching to secondary weapons in close-quarters. This can also make an actor constantly switch weapons near an opposing actor without shooting.

Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:22 am

I'm playing on steam version windows 7 64 bit,

I'm getting a couple of bugs, like random exploding grenades (but only in an actor's hand), gold dig mode causing actors to stand still like a dork, and Insta-death to my brain bots when I am controlling them to dig gold ( cos gold dig mode doesnt work).

All in all I cant play the campaign, cos my brain bots keep exploding. the other bugs I can live with.

(ps, I love CC, have been playing since like build 18 or something)

Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:13 pm

The biggest bugs i've encountered so far is the campaign game not ending when i have killed all of the enemy brains.
My brains exploding for no reason when they are secure in a room.
The actor who i'm controlling blowing up when holding grenades both in its hand and in its inventory.

Also when i have a rocket mk1 delivering some troops if i take control of it i am unable to deploy the troops unless i switch it back over to ai control.

I like the game but i cant play it if i am penalised heavily by bugs. I think i might wait and keep an eye on the forums for news or updates regarding these types of bugs before playing again.

Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:34 pm

Kitanode wrote:
The biggest bugs i've encountered so far is the campaign game not ending when i have killed all of the enemy brains.
My brains exploding for no reason when they are secure in a room.
The actor who i'm controlling blowing up when holding grenades both in its hand and in its inventory.

Also when i have a rocket mk1 delivering some troops if i take control of it i am unable to deploy the troops unless i switch it back over to ai control.

I like the game but i cant play it if i am penalised heavily by bugs. I think i might wait and keep an eye on the forums for news or updates regarding these types of bugs before playing again.

same here!
the first game i had, exploded my brain for no reason or at least i do not know if you can explode it by crushing it in dirt because of small room.
but the thing i was having in my latest game was that i destroyed all the enemy brains, then the game still continued... kind of sad since it was a awesome game which i spend 2 hours on :o
i was playing technoid vs dummies and 8 brains in each side

Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:25 pm

Is the seam gib bug fixed yet? That could explain randomly exploding brains.

Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:34 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

The map seam bugs are not fixed.

Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:39 pm

That must be it, then. The spot that is automatically picked for you when landing on a site in the metagame is pretty close to the map seam.

Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:43 pm

In the metagame, income from sites and expenses from Tradestar get added to funds of players a second time when loading a game that has been saved manually after funds have been added in the beginning of the day.

Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:19 pm

the yellow circle when selecting soldiers seems totally out of sync on mac.
it's just flying from left to right, up and down in only a matter of inches. (i believe my mouse is acting like a joystick)

also on my pc build, music volume is going 100 % when game has started and choosing between planets, but going low when fighting robots again.

Last edited by CandyFace on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:37 pm
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

"When I let the game linger on build phase, skirmish mode for an hour or so, I came back to see that it was very slow and laggy. The FPS dropped a considerable amount. What's up?"
Just putting this here for a dude I know without access to his forum acc at this point in time.

Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:52 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Map seam bug is still definitely a thing.

Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:57 pm

Roast Veg wrote:
Map seam bug is still definitely a thing.
Yep, I have a few pics of locations of it on a few maps in case they're wanted. I didn't save the actual coords though unfortunately. Also, this could (and probably is) just be in my mind but I find things tend to make it through seam problems when you're not looking at them/aren't focussed on the seam more than when you are.

Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:43 pm

Post Re: Cortex command 1.0 Bug Reports (OP updated 30.09)
Here's one, but as no one else seems to have the issue, maybe it's something I can fix easily.
My cursor will periodically freeze (windowed mode), only updating its position when I click the mouse button before freezing again within a couple seconds. In fullscreen mode, the y-axis is mostly unresponsive.
Steam version, Windows 7 32bit, mouse/keyboard input, dual monitors (one above the other (changing this didn't seem to affect input responsiveness))....

Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:42 am

Post Re: Cortex command 1.0 Bug Reports (OP updated 30.09)
I'm having the unending campaign issue occasionally as well. Not every time but some.

Also having the basically unusable X360 controller issue on mac. The cursor goes to the top left screen and only the left and right trigger can temporarily displace it; everything else seems unresponsive.

Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next