View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Stuff that happened 

Post Re: Stuff that happened
playing techion vs the imperium of man (the imperial guard and space marines mod) digging into the enemy bunker with the nano-tool that turns terrain into grey gunk, a guardsman jumps over the hill and headshot's my guy with a lascarbine then decides my guy isnt actually dead (with the techion looking so much like terminators I dont blame him) and drops an artillery beacon right in the gunk. his own artillery penetrates and reduces the imperial brain to atoms

Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:16 am
Banned

The most awesome thing just happened

I am being attacked by two teamed IMPERATUS brains (I am attacking, but it's just my brain, and I'm surrounded)

Two robots are twisting down into my hole, and I'm poised to dig them into hell with my coalition digger as soon as they come around the dirt corner, it's very tense

Also the star wars imperial march is playing

The first one drops down and I dig him apart, he dies but too late I see him drop two frag grenades, and I dig into them - there's a giant explosion sound as they blow up in my face and the screen turns red

and the game lags so it stays red for like 2 seconds, and I'm like HOLY ♥♥♥♥

I survived but having the screen red like that was awesome

Also it brought me to 10 health and destroyed my digger so I had to shoot the second robot with my machine gun.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:43 am

B23 (I keep all previous versions in one big folder).

I was using a coalition light with a repeller gun as a jetpack. An enemy Gordon threw a pineapple grenade directly at my face. I threw my guy at the enemy Gordon and crouched in mid air in an attempt to avoid the grenade. Instead, my guy headbutted the grenade right into Gordon's face. The grenade exploded, killing Gordon instantly while my coalition light was safe behind a mound of dirt.

One of those moments where you have to be there in order to appreciate the sheer awesomeness of them.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:11 am
Banned

Terminate dummy with pistol

Drop the pistol on the floor

Shotgun to the brain

Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:55 am

Sir wrote:
One of those moments where you have to be there in order to appreciate the sheer awesomeness of them.

I can pretty solidly picture how awesome this moment was.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:23 am

It was pretty awesome. It does really help to be there though.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:27 am

im finding the AI to have a goal of preserving his team rather than annoy it.
Example: playing endless defence on that map that used to be named Desert 1.
i have a sniper on a 3 story high watch tower, a enemy coalition soldier with a rocket launcher pops up from behind one of the hills and his aim is dead on me.
being a ronin light i know that a single rocket will grind me up into a puddle of blood and if not it will be 1 second till he bleeds out.
from a previous fight at the watch tower i have a ronin heavy with 1 arm and zero legs at the base of the tower.
the coalition soldier fires his rocket launcher before i can fire at him and out of nowhere the ronin heavy launches into the air and intercepts the missile making a body shield protecting my sniper from the explosion and shrapnel and gives me the opportunity to shoot that coalition soldier in the head and kill him... 5 seconds after the amazing moment a random enemy drop ship scuttles and a 1x1 pixel sized piece of drop ship flies through the air and nails my sniper in the head and effectively kills him while peacefully landing on some grass.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2