View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The end all suggestions thread. 

lists are great.

Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:39 pm

>_>
<_<
>_>
<_<

Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:43 pm
Profile WWW

Well I suggested parachutes. Also how about an engineer unit that can make units on the ground, except it takes time AND it costs a little more. And the lets say the engineer can expand your base. Equip him with a digger and dig a tunnel and a somewhat square room, then you can use some tool that is exclusive for an Engineer and he can smooth out the ground so it is square like, then he can apply metal to the floor, walls and ceiling.

Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:47 pm
Profile WWW

How about an acid gun like in the game PREY!

Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:50 pm

Well I suggested parachutes. Also how about an engineer unit that can make units on the ground, except it takes time AND it costs a little more. And the lets say the engineer can expand your base. Equip him with a digger and dig a tunnel and a somewhat square room, then you can use some tool that is exclusive for an Engineer and he can smooth out the ground so it is square like, then he can apply metal to the floor, walls and ceiling.

+1 billion points, I love that idea.

Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:16 pm
Profile WWW

Perfect addition: Rember the moovable bases? I haven't used them yet, but possibly, you could make "serveral" (Say 4-5 custom ones). Then you have to buy it, and you can steer it streight into the ground. you would have to put it above ground, or dig out to where it would go. It would have a life, and yoiu could use it to push past little bits of dirt, but not a hole load.

Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW

this game has got a GREAT potential... it can actually be the next liero 1.33...
i feel the most significant suggestion right now would be CUSTOMIZABLE CONTROLS :)

/SFOR

Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:26 am
Profile WWW

Living weapons and living vehicles? I'm just running in the 90's!

Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2