View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Please help. 

Post Please help.
So, I just bought Cortex Command after watching the many epic LP's on youtube and when i play i dont have like mia's and dimitri's and stuff?

Any suggestions?

Also its V.1 if that helps?

Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:54 pm

Post Re: Please help.
Its really simple,when you buy a Ronin(i think thats how its spelled) soldier you get random head.
Wich means sometimes you get dimitri othertimes you get gordon/mia.
So you can't get them on will they will randomly change.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:50 pm

Back in build 27 and under, the Ronin faction had seperate actors and were named, so I assume that the LP's you watched were in those builds. But as walid0303 said, you can find/use them if you happen to get them randomly when using the generic Ronin soldier.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:27 pm

Oh OK, also I am a total noob at the game lol is there any tips or advice you can give and also is there any good campaign tutorials to explain how it works?

Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:38 pm

Hmm I'm sure others can give you more useful tips but my favourite one is: if you are reloading/if you have no gun, and you are close to your enemy, just crush them into the ground (while jet-packing, if you are facing the right angle).

As for campaign mode.. You send money to a location every turn with the option to also scan, used for the fog of war. If the enemy also happens to send money to the same location then you will enter a battle, otherwise you will take it over the next turn. If you've taken over an area you can build a base (I have no idea how auto build works for the player) once you're done, the next time the enemy attacks that area, you will be able to defend your brain and troops better. I think thats about it... If you notice the enemy has 0 brains and you havent won, then you bugged out. Otherwise have fun!

EDIT: Old thread on tips for CC (I was looking for a different thread but I've seen this one before too): viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21036

Last edited by ShadowStorm on Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:01 pm

Thanks for the help everyone, This seems like a friendly forum :)

Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]