View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Best guns and bodies? 

Post Best guns and bodies?
Hello im new to Cortex Command, and as soon as I started playing it I was already hooked!

But so far, i've played a few games, experimented around with different stratergies but im still confused why hordes of Ronin completely batter my heavily fortified techion base. So I want to know: What are the best (in terms of value for money, strength, durability, DAMAGE) weapons and bodies to use and why, and even what combination of guns go well for different bodies. Im still playing vanilla, so please no mods yet, although once I get bored of vanilla i'll move on to mods, but for now any information on my question will help :grin:

Thank you

Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Post Re: Best guns and bodies?
I generally use the browncoat light because of its strength and durability. In terms of weapons, guns like the kar98 and the m1 grand are really good.

Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:00 am

Any browncoat or Techion body. Browncoat flamethrower for close range, Coalition auto-shotgun or any assault rifle for medium range, Imperatus sniper for long range. Any digger for melee.

Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:30 am

Hmm ok, I haven't really tried browncoats, mainly because the human actors are quite vulnerable to bleeding and burning, I have been using dummy's with nail guns :smile: they are very weak but in large numbers they prove troublesome

Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]