View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 we need more uses for gold and more balancing etc 

Post we need more uses for gold and more balancing etc
right now gold becomes something you can ignore in the campaign as gold is not very important late game and there isnt much use, take dummy assault for example, have 1 troop on gold dig mode, and send 1 troop at a time and you can complete it with 9000~ gold left and this is really useless as adding more equipment will only reduce mobility, i suggest that you raise the price of weapons and buff the unused ones as when i look at the buy menu, i ignore a very large portion of these weapons.

the snipers in the build 30 beta also do not make a difference(?)

and the mac-10 dualweilded with another mac-10 is VERY overpowered, i only need 1 of him and i am able to clear out 7-14 troops ALONE, with the new squad controls this will be one of the most overpowered things ever, i suggest that it needs a slight nerf + price increase.

anyways thanks for the awesome game/build i am really enjoying it

Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:10 am

Post Re: we need more uses for gold and more balancing etc
There are a plenty of B30 threads already, so I wouldn't recommend starting a new one.

I agree with the MAC-10 being OP though. It's really satisfying to use, nevertheless. I'd lower the RoF a bit since it's literally higher than a gatling gun's.

Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]