View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Next Dev Log Expected:? 

Post Next Dev Log Expected:?
When can we expect the next Dev Log? because the most recent log is at the beginning of last month..

Dev log if anyone is interested.
http://devlog.datarealms.com/

Fri May 16, 2014 8:22 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Post Re: Next Dev Log Expected:?
Sim Docs, these are the developers that spends years between dev posts.

If you want to get dev progress, look at their twitter, @DataRealms, or follow Data01 on twitch.tv, Data's livestream, with more-often-than-weekly streams.

The Dev Log isn't that hidden

The Twitter Ticker is at the top of the Dev Log. Try, and give it a few clicks; you'll get onto their Twitter Page

Here are the Links to His Livestream, and the Past Broadcasts thereof

At the time of this posting, He seems to be talking about Game Theory, and how One makes an unobtrusive, and intuitive learning curve...

Fri May 16, 2014 10:48 am

I don't really want to go onto his stream because he's working on planetoid pioneers and i don't wanna derail, plus you've got plenty of active staff on here i'm sure one of them could reply and give us an update on their progress.

Fri May 16, 2014 9:48 pm
happy carebear mom

Why do you want a devlog then?
The purpose of a devlog is to get updates on development, as are all the other things mentioned.

Fri May 16, 2014 10:22 pm

Duh102 wrote:
Why do you want a devlog then?
The purpose of a devlog is to get updates on development, as are all the other things mentioned.

because i was given the impression that only data could update the log being that he posted information related to data but if you can.. your welcome to go ahead and give us an update on your progress!

Fri May 16, 2014 11:06 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Here are your updates from not-Data.
The DRL twitter account pushes any update/push that any of the DRL Devs/etc, well, pushes/posts.

Everything that needs a post has been posted on the DRL Dev Log, or in this forum, the CC Game Discussion forum, by a DRL Developer... which can be identified by the users with the title, "DRL Developer".

Otherwise, they do whatever.

Anyways, the streams that Data does usually involves him doing DRL work with another DRL employee on a skype call.
I'm not sure if you'd call it an update, because the progress is happening in real-time, but who knows.

When it comes down to it, no one really posts every little nuance that they do, and even then, they are still more talkative to the community than even Data. Don't worry, you aren't missing much.

Sat May 17, 2014 8:17 am

Twitter i wouldn't even waste my time on that because its like asking on the forums, your not ever going to get a direct reply but with the forums there is some hope that maybe the few developers that have been strangely avoiding this thread might see it and then update the log but everyone else thanks for replying.

Sat May 17, 2014 9:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]