View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Need help with adding custom scenes to scenes.rte B30 

Post Need help with adding custom scenes to scenes.rte B30
I am having some problems adding scenes to the scenes.rte - specifically so i can access all of my custom bunker content - build a base - then save it. I have tried adding the scenes themselves (Scenename.ini's) into the scenes.rte folder but when i go to the scene editor and go to create a new scene the terrain for the scene I want to use doesn't show up.

On the build 30 announcement it says:
"You can use objects and bunker modules from ALL .rte modules currently loaded in CC if your scene is located in Scenes.rte" :???:

The scenes I am trying to use come in the "Bedrock.rte" folder and it contains 4 different scenes - Canyons - Fractured Hills - Stone Mountain - Temple Cave (along with all the terrain and object stuff). I tried adding the whole Bedrock.rte folder into scenes.rte. It would be awesome to use custom content on some of these maps, as using the vanilla maps gets kinda boring after I have built a base on all of them. How can I achieve my goal?

Sat May 24, 2014 3:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]