View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Nostalgia 

Post Nostalgia
I've been playing CC since around B22 or 23, and messing around with .ini and Lua files is what got me into programming. I have some great memories with this game, and it's followed me around throughout many places and experiences. It also got me to learn basically every computer skill I know, from Terminal usage to pixel art creation. In conclusion, I just feel like this game is special. It will always feel better than whatever game I'm hooked on at the moment. (Currently, Kerbal Space Program.)

So, feel free to post your experiences with the game, moments that made you laugh or feel like a badass, or other general things that you like about it, as a timeless game.

EDIT:
I know that CC isn't dead. With B30 recently released and B31 already coming, we do have some interesting gameplay updates to look forward to. It's just that this isn't exactly a new game.

Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:06 pm

Post Re: Nostalgia
I agree.

There are like two or three "Epic CC moments" threads already, though.

I've been playing this game a lot lately too, and the creation side of it has got me hooked and I'm forced to waste countless amounts of valuable time on modding and playing.

Currently I'm giving a drone the ability to turn into a wheel that can traverse terrain, like, super fast.

Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:31 pm

Post Re: Nostalgia
A new threat has merged in rocket caused chaos, the dummy rocklet, long dismissed as a glorified drop pod with a token control system finally bares its fangs in its explody death, or rather, it bares its feet.

Seriously what the heck changed that makes rocklet feet fly off at 200 mph. what they lack in mass they make up for in velocity and uncanny accuracy. of course rocket parts in general have a certain amount of uncanny accuracy, but here its more annoying because they don't even seem deadly until your hit by it.

Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]