View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:26 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 The HEAT's removal from the CCCP mod.io 

Post The HEAT's removal from the CCCP mod.io

hey guys, pawnis/hoovy here. i'm taking a risk posting this because i was warned by a forum moderator here that HE had been threatened by the CCCP to ban me from this forum. he had to literally send a secret messenger to me (lol) to make a deal about unbanning me, as long as i kept quiet so the CCCP wouldn't know he broke his promise. well, consider that deal broken. what a ♥♥♥♥ joke.

anyway, just popping in to let you guys know that The HEAT was removed yesterday from the mod.io with no prior warning. a guy on the CCCP discord asked why, and he was told by Gotcha, a moderator, that it was removed because of "clowning around" in the mod's description and because it "wasn't going to be updated for the next version of the game".

to clarify, this "clowning" was me mentioning that future content updates to The HEAT would be available for another fork of the game, the CCCC, only. i had already updated The HEAT once to pre4 and was planning to update it to pre5 when that came out, which is not going to be for many months still from what i understand.

so, this guy asked me about that, and i answered as above. Gotcha responded to him by saying that he has personal drama with me and that i somehow can't be trusted. this is coming from a guy who false-reported us off our own mod.io as a duplicate game and later admitted to it:

this is the result of a random guy, bad_beaver, happening to port Gotcha's mods to our fork and mod.io. he'd gone to sleep and we'd all woken up to the entire mod.io gone because Gotcha had taken to reporting everything on it, even the mods that weren't his, before actually asking him to take them down at all. it can only be assumed he asked other people to mass-report it too, given the "i know things" comment.

to top it off, they are now trying to spin it off as me wanting The HEAT removed:

after years of trying to mod and work on cortex command and having all my efforts and work destroyed by these kinds of people, i don't have much energy left to write up some grand exposé on these people anymore. pre4 is missing an ENTIRE SOUND OVERHAUL that you can see in pre3 because they wanted to scrub me off the credits for the project, citing wanting original sounds as the reason then just going on to steal other sounds anyway. it's insanity. they've turned a 2001 pixel game into some sick and twisted KGB power-game roleplay to fuel their own narcissism.

whatever. here are some links:

our chat: https://www.cortexcommandcenter.net/home

our fork's homepage: https://www.moddb.com/games/cortex-comm ... ntinuation

The HEAT, which works with that fork: https://www.moddb.com/mods/the-heat

an SPF revamp by yours truly: https://www.moddb.com/mods/space-pirate ... um-edition

if this post disappears, it was $WHACKD.

Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:03 pm

Post Re: The HEAT's removal from the CCCP mod.io

Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:50 pm

number4fish wrote:
images

sorry, er... which one of us is this supposed to make look bad?

you cannot disprove a letter i said without resorting to neurotic, truth-averse emotional language. even here all you can display is a "look, look, the racism!!" just like you had to eventually do when you ran out of arguments in that convo itself, lol.

Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:07 am

I'm going to set some things straight here:

Your mod was removed because:
- You yourself made it clear in the mod's description that you weren't going to update it for CCCP, that future updates were going to be for 'your' fork of the game.
- We weren't going to convert the mod, since we wouldn't get your permission anyway (even if we somehow did, you'd probably remove your permission later; you're fickle like that) and unlike your community, we're not going to just go ahead converting it without permission.
- You used your mod's description to make nonsense accusations towards our community. I fixed the description, you did it again, fine, you're not really giving me a choice then, do you?
We even left the link to your hateful Discord intact all this time, but as you can see, we do have limits.
- In your other mod, The Heavies, you made a not so polite remark to the person who converted the mod, who did this back when we were still on good terms, complaining about him having added inferior content or something like that, while converting it from the Steam workshop version is all he did, meaning that we can't even trust you to be on mod.io without causing at least some grief.

- Regarding you being removed from mod.io: I've had good talks with the people at mod.io, and they had no hard time seeing the problem that would arise with your hateful community being right next door. That one of your members happened to steal some of our mods, including mine, it doesn't even matter. You fail to realize somehow that Mod.io isn't run by racists/bigots like yourself: They're normal rational people.

- Regarding me having personal drama with you: We ALL have this 'problem'. If people reading this knew of even 5% of the stunts you've pulled, the constant slandering, vilifying, sabotaging, they'd want nothing to do with you anymore (except of course when they share your corrupted mindset: You do have a following after all).
I'm certainly a bit more proactive about putting up a fight than some, but you're not giving me many choices, because you keep trying to stir up drama, even now. You could have just taken your losses, posting your Heat mod on moddb, but nope, here you are again, making drama, trying to make us look like the bad ones.

- Regarding you being in the credits of the game: When you were forced to leave the project, due to your own fault (e.g. being a racist/bigot), you got the choice, you were asked. We would've kept the sounds in and included you in the credits, or we'd remove the sound work and of course also remove you from the credits. You wanted your work removed, all of it.
It set our release date back for many months because of this, it was a huge pain in the rear, so it sure wasn't our choice. But hey, we obliged, because it's the right thing to do.

- Regarding us stealing sounds: We're painstakingly doing our best to get all our sounds from free sources. Flabbergasting that you'd mention this, since you were the one ripping sounds from games.

- Regarding us being narcissistic: I can't even... *roll eyes* Check a mirror, man. Your ego's size is large enough that it likely started developing its own ozone layer.

You need to seek help. You have your head so far up your arse, your own continuous stream of lies has become an unholy truth for you; it's never your fault, it's always someone else, you're making the dumbest accusations and are only making a mockery of yourself. A psychiatrist would have a field day with you. They'd take you to conventions, because other psychiatrists wouldn't believe them.

Stop lying to yourself, and more importantly, stop lying to others. Seek. Help.

Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:35 am

Oh yeah, another note: I'm not sure why you joined our Discord yesterday, but it's without question that you're not welcome.
The amount of amends you'd have to be making to become welcome again, it might probably be easier to build your own spaceship and do a trip around the moon.

Maybe at least stop the nonsensical slandering for a few months. It'd be a start.

Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:53 am

Gotcha! wrote:
- You yourself made it clear in the mod's description that you weren't going to update it for CCCP, that future updates were going to be for 'your' fork of the game.

even if this were fully true, is that reason to remove it?

Gotcha! wrote:
- We weren't going to convert the mod,

you're right, i'd never let you touch it. an enterprising modder that just wants to convert it, however... oh, right, you drive those off on the daily. if they're lucky, i pick em up, lol.

Gotcha! wrote:
- You used your mod's description to make nonsense accusations towards our community.

you were caught in 1920x1080 practically admitting to organizing a mass report on our mod.io because a guy, not me, not my right hand man of evil!! or whatever, just some guy, ported your mods to it.

now that guy is one of my eebil minions!! because you proved me right. good job, idiot.

Gotcha! wrote:
- In your other mod, The Heavies, you made a not so polite remark to the person who converted the mod, who did this back when we were still on good terms, complaining about him having added inferior content or something like that,

it should have been obvious that my complaints about uhh, renaming gun names i came up with when i was 16 such as AR-69 ASS FISTER, was more humorous than eeebil toxic. but humor is unknown to you, so fair's fair.

Gotcha! wrote:
- Regarding you being removed from mod.io: I've had good talks with the people at mod.io,

thanks for proving me right again, your kind use subterfuge to destroy opposition. "oh sorry you're a duplicate game and we also don't allow unofficial communities for games" what a joke. you're pathetic.

Gotcha! wrote:
- Regarding me having personal drama with you

you're a 40 year old man. you have drama with life itself, it's called a mid-life crisis.

Gotcha! wrote:
- Regarding you being in the credits of the game:

actually, i officially asked for my sounds to be put back in pre5, so if you're gonna start blaming me then do that and see where it gets you.

oh, you can't. because maxim said not an hour after that he was going to remove all the sounds no matter what i said or didn't say. thank him for the months of delay. don't act like you do anything "right".

Gotcha! wrote:
- Regarding us stealing sounds: We're painstakingly doing our best to get all our sounds from free sources.

GameMaster 50 dollar sound pack, given to you by a random guy - oh, sorry, a "contributor", my bad - that threw it at your sorry excuse for a "sound guy" and then dipped.

breaks license and is one step removed from just torrenting the damn thing. all those russian peers would've been contributors too, right? idiot.

Gotcha! wrote:
- Regarding us being narcissistic:

you guys split an entire community just to lord over it with "moderation teams", which keep changing all the time because none of them can stand how ridiculous it is for any extended amount of time.

dude, you told a guy to piss off and that you'd mute him if he pinged you again... when he replied to you about missiles flying over his home in ukraine.

i pray i don't suffer any head trauma that would bring me down to your level. the others are calculatingly idiotic, but you're just doing it pants-on-head. and at 40, too... good lord above.

Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:46 am

I stopped reading about 10% in. I can only deal with so much eye rolling.

And what does your nonsense matter: My posts made here were not for you, they were for other people to read, to give another perspective to things, as if the image posted in this thread wasn't clear proof of your insanity already.

Good luck to you and your project, and do try to move on from CCCP, if only to avoid having a stroke in the future. A human brain can only handle this much stress, and yours seems to be on the verge of breaking.
There's nothing left for you with CCCP anyway, something you continuously fail to accept.

Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:07 pm

Gotcha! wrote:
mid-life crisis

Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:45 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]