View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:15 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Editing things that should be PM'd into people's posts 

Post Editing things that should be PM'd into people's posts
Stop it.

Horrible moderation.

Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:18 am

Post Re: Editing things that should be PM'd into people's posts
I looked through whole forum and I have to say: do you ever stop complaining about the moderation? You basically just did what they did. Be the bigger person and just PM them.

Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:30 am
REAL AMERICAN HERO

This thread is comedic gold.

Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:47 am

Ultric wrote:
I looked through whole forum and I have to say: do you ever stop complaining about the moderation? You basically just did what they did. Be the bigger person and just PM them.

Sorry, go read the title of this section.

I think being horribly wrong like the quoted post should be considered trolling and be against the rules.

Edit~ Making uninformed posts just to base a personal attack.

That should be against the rules.

no actually this guy's entire post is against the rules, flaming!

But mods only care when I make posts~

Evidence: Mods not doing anything to unhelpful posts that have nothing to do with the topic and are just attempts to troll a specific user. Even when insulted by name.

Last edited by Daman on Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:00 am

Making useless threads is against the rules.

Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:34 am

Having examples would be a cool idea.

Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:12 pm

http://www.datarealms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=233443#p233443

Thankyou very much LordTim.

Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:15 pm

Look at the moderation panel? You could find all the edits easily through the logs. 90% are them are unnecessary, or something that should be PM'd to the user. Pretty sure the reason they edit their opinions into other people's posts because they don't want to be able to be retorted against through someone quoting them.

Pretty dumb. PM the user or post your opinion, bad mods.

Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:51 pm

You are not the person making the rules, Daman. The internet does not bend to your will. This forum is for the fans of Cortex Command to talk in a nice pleasant environment. If you're only going to insult and degrade everyone else, then you don't deserve to use the forums. You've ignored pretty much every rule on the forums at one point or another, and yet you're still here. The only thing keeping you here right now is Alenth. You've pissed off pretty much every moderator beside him.

You don't get to choose whether or not moderators get to edit your posts. You've already ignored all of the PMs that I've already sent you, so I figure, why not just put it in the open for everyone to read? Then at least the normal members know that someone is trying to stop you.

Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:01 pm

Quote:
You've pissed off pretty much every moderator beside him.

Someone has a big ego. You and Electro are not the only moderators.

Quote:
You've ignored pretty much every rule on the forums at one point or another, and yet you're still here.

Stop lying.

Quote:
If you're only going to insult and degrade everyone else, then you don't deserve to use the forums.

I don't do it too often and when I do I make sure I tell them how they can improve in whatever they are doing wrong. If you're going to be a shit-tier moderator and abuse your power just to make me look bad, then you don't deserve to have any power.

Quote:
You don't get to choose whether or not moderators get to edit your posts.

You don't make up the forum sections. Why don't you read what the forum section is for?

Quote:
You've already ignored all of the PMs that I've already sent you

Because you're annoying as ♥♥♥♥ and none of them help me improve my posts in any way.

Quote:
why not just put it in the open for everyone to read?

Great job trying to use propaganda, but that's total bull♥♥♥♥. BAWW NOBODY AGREES WITH ME AND THIS GUY ISN'T GOING TO ARGUE WITH ME IN PMs, I'LL EDIT IT INTO HIS POSTS. That's what I'm getting from this quote, and is what I usually see from another moderator. Don't degrade your attempts to this.

Quote:
Then at least the normal members know that someone is trying to stop you.

Hey let me spam propaganda I'm sure it'll allow me to give this guy false warnings more!

Stop being so childish about your dislikes for a specific user. It's not becoming of a moderator. If I really am so bad as you think I am, I would be gone without you needing to intervene in regular posting so much.

Stop trying to delay my topic into a battle between me and you being a bad mod. That's not what this is for.

Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:27 pm

Daman wrote:
Look at the moderation panel? You could find all the edits easily through the logs. 90% are them are unnecessary, or something that should be PM'd to the user. Pretty sure the reason they edit their opinions into other people's posts because they don't want to be able to be retorted against through someone quoting them.

Pretty dumb. PM the user or post your opinion, bad mods.

I just figure that you should cite some examples when making a complaint.

@ Tim: I'm not stopping anyone from banning anyone here, I just force you to justify it.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:40 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 11 posts ]