View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:53 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Delay With the badges 

Post Delay With the badges
If you have noticed, when you are viewing a topic, its loading rather slow. We have disabled the part thats casuing this, but this also removed how it picks what badge you get, So right now everyone is getting crabs. Shouldnt be much longer then a day till this gets fixed.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:33 am

Post Re: Delay With the badges
They are back up..kinda

To get your badge back up(if you would be something other then a crab), go back into your user control panel, profile> hit submit if you already got a billing email filled. This will cache what badge should be shown.

A todo right now is to make a page to update this field outside of the usercontrol panel. and to recache it without the user doing it (auto doing it on the login script or a auto script ran every few hours)

but iv had a headache thats making me feel like i am gona get sick. So maybe later today such will be up.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:29 pm
Banned

So sort of like a pseudo-cronjob?

Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:32 pm
Profile YIM

Since I wondered what the ♥♥♥♥ a cronjob is, I'll save everyone the trouble of looking it up. A cronjob is a command, or job, that gets run every INCREMENT OF TIME on unix systems.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:53 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]