View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:28 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 PM rights 

Location: In between your sister's legs, showing her how to use a... PS3 controller!
Post PM rights
Is it unheard of to have someones PM rights removed? I can't send PMs and it's ruining my collab mod (well, me and one spriter).

Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:39 pm

Post Re: PM rights
Flammablezombie wrote:
Is it unheard of to have someones PM rights removed? I can't send PMs and it's ruining my collab mod (well, me and one spriter).

While I admit, it is unheard of, but honestly, Download an instant messenger, and post your screen-name in a thread, and ask for everyone involved to post a screen-name. poof, you can talk again. this is why they invented things like email.

and if you can't be bothered to go that tiny extra step, then its your own fault that you can't get anything done. if you won't get a way to talk to people, what does that say about your willingness to do anything

Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:32 pm
Profile YIM WWW
REAL AMERICAN HERO

spoilers: you got PM removed for a reason

Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:36 pm

I think it might have been better to put a post per day limit.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:51 am

Miles_T3hR4t wrote:
Flammablezombie wrote:

While I admit, it is unheard of, but honestly, Download an instant messenger, and post your screen-name in a thread, and ask for everyone involved to post a screen-name. poof, you can talk again. this is why they invented things like email.

and if you can't be bothered to go that tiny extra step, then its your own fault that you can't get anything done. if you won't get a way to talk to people, what does that say about your willingness to do anything

And you know he hasn't done that... how? He made a thread asking for help in a forum for help. He never said he didn't do any of the things you suggested. ITT niggas getting too big for their britches.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:25 pm
Profile WWW
Moderator Hero

Well Moderators can't remove PM privileges, which means an admin did it. And so if an Admin did it, they probably had good reason to do it.

And I wouldn't ♥♥♥♥ with admins.

Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:41 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]