View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:35 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Your face is ugly 

Post Your face is ugly
And lol at the background behind the DRFF image being messed up.

Also being able to see where the two pics of the header cut off isn't right. You know the background behind DRFF should be the last color on the gradient of the pictures. And there shouldn't be a glow on that edge.

Also lol.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:55 pm

Post Re: Your header is ugly
Don't forget lol.

But to make this post meaningful I too agree that this whole thing looks like ♥♥♥♥, burns my eyes, and etc. But at least James is thinking of us when he does it. He just needs to give us more than 5 minutes of his time next time to make it attractive.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:08 pm
Profile WWW

I made it how it looks.
I am going to redo the colours so that its a little less .. bright,

Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:43 pm

Wizard James wrote:
I made it how it looks.
I am going to redo the colours so that its a little less .. eyeraep.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:50 pm

Might as well call the Halloween theme hopeless and work on a Christmas one.

♥♥♥♥ all people who don't celebrate Christmas (either the secular or religious observances)

Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:11 am

surplus2475 wrote:

♥♥♥♥ all people who don't celebrate Christmas (either the secular or religious observances)

Excuse me? You really are retarded if you say that. If a persons a different religion, and not Christian, then they don't celebrate it because they don't believe it.

If you ever say anything so intolerant of others personal views again, I will make it my personal mission to see you receive severe disciplinary action.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:34 am
Profile WWW

Mr.X wrote:
surplus2475 wrote:

Excuse me? You really are retarded if you say that. If a persons a different religion, and not Christian, then they don't celebrate it because they don't believe it.

If you ever say anything so intolerant of others personal views again, I will make it my personal mission to see you receive severe disciplinary action.
God you are dumb. I was making a statement regarding "♥♥♥♥ the people who are going to say 'Making a Christmas theme is unfair to non-Christians.'"

But since your reading comprehension skills are obviously non-existent and your only purpose in life is to assume I'm being judgmental, I'm going to make it my personal mission to laugh at each and every keystroke you make and every word you type.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:53 am

Oh shutup about it. You don't see me bitching that Christianity blasphemes my God as a part of your religion. Stop being so sensitive about religion, people. Seriously.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:54 am

See? That kid up there is smart, and that's why he has a red name. He knows it wasn't meant to be derogatory.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:55 am

[sarcasm]Oh dear, your right!! I need to read harder, I didn't notice the hidden meaning, I'm so very sorry.[/sarcasm]

Pyro, I'm bitching because most of the people on this forum don't have a ♥♥♥♥ clue what they are even talking about when they mention anything religious. I get sensitive because when you people even mention religion, it all boils down to "ur god suks!!!"

Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:58 am
Profile WWW

Does that include me?

I like to think I make intelligent points on the subject.

But we need to stop talking about religion before WJ explodes, you know what happened last time we tried that.

Last edited by TrouserDemon on Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:59 am

You a religious person, Mr.X?

Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:00 am

Maybe if you weren't such a pseudo-cynic, you wouldn't have to cry for other people. Seriously. You are not the religious equality crusader.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:00 am

AlphaCommando wrote:
You a religious person, Mr.X?

National Catholic [If you want to know what it is, PM me]

Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:02 am
Profile WWW

<3
But my main point is this: People insult you every day. People will refuse to accept you. People will ahte you for your religion, your ideas, your skin, everything. Deal with it. Being sensitive feeds the fires, guys, and gives them satisfaction. So listen to the words that I teach, and be a bit less sensitive. See, last night. I had, in the IRC, Daman and Jack making fun of my religion. What did Kelas and I do? Laughed and made fun of it with them. Do as I do and you can be cool too. Also, discussion should be fine as long as I moderate it.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:04 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next