View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 725 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
 Hueg Pack o' Mods *Final update!??!* 

Post Re: Hueg Pack o' Mods *B27-ish since June 5th '12*
Reporting that this works A-OK with 1.0

Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:12 am

Awesome, thanks. More time for me to overhaul the pack without the need for tiny hotfixes. c:

Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:43 pm
Profile WWW

dat Cluster Nuke reskin.
Is my body truly ready for this pounding?

I can't wait to do a proper campaign versus Shook's Imperial Rape Army!

Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:18 am

mmwell

I don't really think this is suitable for campaign play, really. Black market, sure, but it really lacks a lot of standard units to go with being a faction.

also why do i bump this?

well

Respriting resumed (also it still works for 1.05, so that's nice). Still have to remake some of the attachments, but hey, i'm just glad i FINALLY found an adequate look for the heavy drones. :U
Past these drones, there's actually not that many things left to resprite, which is nice. I'm not going to resprite EVERYTHING, just the most terrible things, all in hopes of bringing the average sprite quality up from "terrible" to "acceptable". This is far harder than it sounds. :-o

Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:37 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Hueg Pack o' Mods *1.05-compatible but not for campaign*
Looks nice, Shook. Also, i always had 1 problem with the 360 Digger Drone, as its always too weak and it usually gets stuck while mining. Also, did you add the Cluster Nuke's resprite already? :L

Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:19 am

Thanks! c:
Also, i've made the 360 digger dig 50% faster now, so it definitely won't get stuck. Not in soft soil, anyways. Also yes, i've added the cluster nuke resprite... To my version, hee hee. Y'all are gonna get the whole package at once, which contains a lot of improved changed sprites, along with some Lua fixes and slight tweaks. Notably, the Lua code(s) that do damage within a radius don't affect things with GetsHitByMOs = 0 now. This was noted after i managed to destroy my GOHST BRAEN with the Sun Tuba, which was both amusing and annoying.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:28 am
Profile WWW

The irony is that the zero division picture is broken.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:28 pm

My god.
It will take me weeks to use everything in this pack.

Some experiences I've had with this:
-All of the Pyro ___ weapons: Very good at messily disposing of unneeded actors.
-Sun tuba: Beat the entire dummy assault in about a minute with this.
-Floating steel balls: Honestly, these are invincible, and crazy fun to use. What more is needed in CC?
-Soviet pistol: Hilarious, deserving of its own mod in my opinion. (Not saying to take it out, I love it.)
-Trex/uber trex: Wow, I killed several heavy browncoats with one shot, these are quite powerful. Sent my light coalition guy flying so far back the first time I used it. :wink:
-Awesome battery cell: Why. Did. I. Buy. This.
-Map wipe: Why. Did. I. Buy. This.
-Cluster nuke: Why. Did. I. Buy. This.
-Zero division bomb: Why. Did. I. Buy. This.
I skipped a lot of great weapons that deserved mention here, and probably would have included more if I had time to test them all.

Great lua coding, in my opinion. You must have a lot of time on your hands. Perfect mod for sandbox megagibbing, or just crashing cortex/your computer/the internet in your house (Crab bomb but with batt cells anyone?). Not really suited to actual play though, due to the lack or standard units and not overpowered weaponry, as you said. The spriting looks good to me on most of the things. I really like it!

Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:56 am

Wait, so does campaign still work with this mod installed or? Cause id love to try campaign

Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:23 pm

YES I THINK SO MAYBE

oh hello

what do you mean i'm 6 months late?

NONSENSE

Pershonkey wrote:
My god.
It will take me weeks to use everything in this pack. Depends on HOW DEDICATED YOUR ARE

Some experiences I've had with this:
-All of the Pyro ___ weapons: Very good at messily disposing of unneeded actors.
Also good at disposing of needed actors as well, unfortunately. :U

-Sun tuba: Beat the entire dummy assault in about a minute with this.
Hahah, that doesn't even sound unrealistic. I'm pretty sure the AoE goes through walls.

-Floating steel balls: Honestly, these are invincible, and crazy fun to use. What more is needed in CC?
wotah fizzikz

-Soviet pistol: Hilarious, deserving of its own mod in my opinion. (Not saying to take it out, I love it.)
IN SOVIET RUSSIA, MOD LIKES YOU (THE MODDER LIKES YOU ANYWHERE THOUGH)

-Trex/uber trex: Wow, I killed several heavy browncoats with one shot, these are quite powerful. Sent my light coalition guy flying so far back the first time I used it. :wink:
Explicitly designed to blow people the ♥♥♥♥ away, both via recoil and POWER. Also, the Uber T-Rex has full effect on craft as well. ;o

-Awesome battery cell: Why. Did. I. Buy. This.
-Map wipe: Why. Did. I. Buy. This.
-Cluster nuke: Why. Did. I. Buy. This.
-Zero division bomb: Why. Did. I. Buy. This.
MORBID CURIOSITY, and a latent desire to destroy everything and watch the world burn. :U

I skipped a lot of great weapons that deserved mention here, and probably would have included more if I had time to test them all.
Hahah, that's fine! I know this pack is of OVEWHELMING size, hence why i started a new one.

Great lua coding, in my opinion. You must have a lot of time on your hands. Perfect mod for sandbox megagibbing, or just crashing cortex/your computer/the internet in your house (Crab bomb but with batt cells anyone?). Not really suited to actual play though, due to the lack or standard units and not overpowered weaponry, as you said. The spriting looks good to me on most of the things. I really like it!

Thanks. c:
And yes, i've had a lot of time on my hands, along with a stroke of perfectionism that refuses to let things lie if they don't work as they should. And yes, the pack isn't designed for standard balanced play; it's designed to fit my own particular playstyle, which is to buy a superpowerful unit and destroy everything that looks at me funny in spectacular ways. As for the spriting, thanks, but i disagree now that i've gotten a bit better. :U
Glad you like this pack of insanity!

Anyways, been busy doing other things, then Notsoscary poked me and was all "YO wuttup you livin yo?" and then i was like "oh yeah i haven't released this yet". So, that's what i'm doing now, despite it probably still needing a bit more work. My reasoning behind this is that i don't really do modding for CC any more, since i've moved on to making my own game, and generally just dicking around for shits and giggles.

Besides some sprites being improved/changed, i honestly can't remember what i've changed otherwise, so hey, grab a lucky box and hope you get something good! :U

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5vj1u083b8olf ... kOMods.rar

But be sure to check out the new Heavy Drones, i've put a fair amount of work into respriting those chaps. I quite like how they look now. c:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:19 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Hueg Pack o' Mods *Final update!??!*
Downloaded, tested, and amazed.
The new Sprites look very good now. Only tested out the Sprites. Anything new about the Guns? :3

Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:19 am

will shook be retiring after this? D:

Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:14 am

Retiring? I think "moving on" is a better term. :U
But yeah, i haven't really touched CC for a long time now, and i've pretty much made everything i wanted to make. As a result, i probably won't be doing an awful lot of modding on CC any more, also because i got my own game to keep me busy (which, by the way, is getting closer to a major update).

Notsoscary wrote:
Downloaded, tested, and amazed.
The new Sprites look very good now. Only tested out the Sprites. Anything new about the Guns? :3

Glad you like it! Also, as mentioned, can't really remember. There's probably a few tweaks and bug fixes here and there, but nothing major, i think.

Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:00 pm
Profile WWW

god shook

your mod is so amazing

that the awesome battery destroyed the entire terrain.

thumbs up.

Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:39 am

Nice job Shook!
I really like the black hole bomb and it's pretty cool that it doesnt use Lua at all.
But why don't you make offhand version of laser pistol, laser smg, scorcher, etc? I even put the offhand versions of them on my computer because it looks pretty cool.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 725 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next