Changes in B27 1.1.1;
- Reduced time a homing missile starts seeking to a half second. (Was 1.)
- Put a hat on Scarlett and Vicky. No more hatless folk.
- Found some old muscle arms that I never used. (Planned to use it on Grizzly one day; I guess this is the day.) Although I did got his permission, I forgot who the original spriter was.
- CheyTac M200 bullet now explodes after 2 seconds, instead of disappearing.
- Made light green dummy olive green and altered both dummy heads a bit. Also gave them a little chest plate.
- Changed all jetpacks due to emitter being a bit off on most of them.
- Made UniTec GL more useful by stealing Browncoat Magmaul's grenade path indicator.
- Parachute now gibs into a ball of chute, instead of hanging around in the air. The ball of chute is made of grass, so it won't ever be an annoying obstacle. More importantly, Bad Boy made shiney new lua for this thing and it works better than ever before!
- Removed Beds out of bunkers. Was bloody annoying to walk over them.
- Improved Raptor sprites (although you won't see much of a difference) and wounds won't push the Raptor away anymore.
- Wolverine body sprite improved.
- Added smoke trails to yellow and red jetpack trails, as well as the missile launchers' backfire.
- Kanai jetpack visuals improved and power lowered a bit.
- Zealot Ship spriting improved.
- Gave brain cases a sprite update.
- Actors have new sounds when switching weapons.
Changes in B27 1.1.0
- Added Parachute for SHIELD (due to lack of SHIELD craft). Credits go to Lafe (who coded the thing I believe) and NaXx. Oh, and myself for the ghastly sprite.
- Added Translocator. Thanks, CaveCricket!
- Why choose a Raptor over a Mammoth? Because Raptors drop bombs now! - It's VERY unwise to use it as a delivery tool.
- Changed most jetpacks to jetbackpacks! New jetpack for zealots! I think it definitely improves the overall look of most actors. Feedback plx!
- Renamed UniTank to Chimaera and changed logo. (It's SHIELD property when playing the campaign.)
- Renamed zealot weapons and added a shotgun and beam weapon.
- Added sniper rifle that fires explosive bullets for SHIELD. Largely untested when it comes to balance. Feedback plx!
- M79 alternate fire grenade flew much further than regular grenade. Not intended. Fixed.
- Outlaw missiles didn't work. Fixed.
- New explosion sounds for smaller explosions.
- Shoved all ACrabs into UniTec Turrets category.
- Removed some guns from SHIELD Campaign buy list. (You can always reenable them yourself ofcourse. See the presets in UniTec_SHIELD.rte.)
Changes in B27 1.0.4 (Oops, I skipped 1.0.3?)
- GibImpulselimits of soldier heads increased due to way too lethal vanilla weapons fire.
- All SHIELD soldiers have arms and legs gibimpulselimits increased as well.
- UniTec soldiers gibimpulselimits for legs and arms lowered. Still much higher than shield guys due to UniTec SuperSuits. Heads remain the same.
- Doom guys and WEC soldiers scaled accordingly with SHIELD guys.
- Skeleton Elite and Zombie Elite made weaker. Heads are also easily shot off, but that's okay, they don't need them!
- Robots largely untouched. Green robot mildly tougher in the arms and legs department.
- Zealots have a higher GibImpulseLimit for heads now. Still easy to gib the white/blue heads.
- White/blue zealot heads have a woundlimit of 8 (was 5) and green ones have one of 15 (was 25). This is normal for vanilla standards as far as I know. Every other actor in UniTec has at least 20 though. I meant them to be tougher than vanilla stuff.
- Changed almost all missiles and mortars to AEmitters so that they don't pass through enemies anymore.
Exceptions: Nukes, UniTec GL. Low priority. Grenades are also not changed.
TDExplosives are confirmed to be bugged, so these'll be fixed by Data eventually.
- Changed zealot mech's secondary weapon's ammo to go straight. More useful (for AI) now. Added a trail.
- Polished buy menu faction logos.
- Added trail to H23 grenades.
- Gave Cougar a diving hat thingy and gave Boris a little beard.
Changes in B27 1.0.2
- UniTec, SHIELD and Zealots split up for Campaign. Thanks to Weegee for foundation laying.
- Turret AI script added to DropShip guns.
- Repair function for Doom Pistol fixed.
Changes in B27 1.0.1
- All lua errors fixed; thanks CaveCricket and Abdul!
Changes in B27 1.0.0
- Compatible with B27 and its campaign.
- Messed around a bit with the appearances of most actors.
Changes in B27 0.0.2
- Created sidearms for Doom and WEC guys.
- Fixed Stinger muzzle offset.
- Shield Generator radius decreased a bit.
- LAW/RPG/M202 missiles less affected by gravity. (Go almost straight.)
- H22 missiles not affected by gravity.
- Homing missiles not affected by gravity after initial launch.
- Homing missiles take at least a second to start homing. If carrying a launcher and are in a tunnel the launcher can now be useful. Thanks Bad Boy and Weegee!
- Milkor/M79 grenades more affected by gravity (but not so much as the XM25).
- Aegis Mortar more affected by gravity.
- Changed WASP launcher sprite a bit.
- Added UniTec H35.
- Added UniTec Mini-S.
- Added HK HMG.
- HK GMG grenades go more straight.
- Added maintenance function on cheat weapons.
Changes in B26 1.2.2
- Increased aimangle of turrets.
- Added HK GMG (a turret for SHIELD in UnmappedLands).
- Added a zealot turret (so they too have one in UnmappedLands).
- Fixed Mini-E roundcount.
- Decreased Missile Barrage ammo.
- Other minor changes.
Changes in B26 1.2.1:
- Mini mechs should be a bit stronger. Please let me know if you think they're still too weak. (I know I do.)
- Added shameful copies of the dummy's drop crate for each faction, mainly for UnmappedLands.
Changes in B26 1.2.0:
- This version is threefold compatible with Weegee's UnmappedLands. Choose to play UniTec, SHIELD or Zealots.
- New mini mechs. Thanks go to Coops9753 for offsets and walkpaths! Without him these would not have existed.
- Mechs now really don't turn into a spinning wheel of death when hit by something heavy. Thanks to CaveCricket, Carriontrooper and Roast Veg.
- Mingebag7 improved the offsets of the Steyr AUG, Enfield L85, Tavor TAR-21, FAMAS G2 and FN F2000; I made them so they were holding the guns at the magazines. Silly me and a huge thanks to Mingebag7!
- Loot has returned to UniTec activities. Enemies will drop things of value again. Thanks to Bad Boy!
- In order to avoid technical difficulties in the future (due to mission pack and Weegee's Unmapped Lands): Brains do not give gold per kill anymore. For 250 oz you can buy a Bounty Uplink to get your pay per kill back.
- Vicky is now also a brain. Needed for Weegee's Unmapped Lands.
- Due to loss of Vicky as a buyable unit: Added Nikita.
- Zealots have a brain unit now. Needed for Weegee's Unmapped Lands.
- Zealots also have a grenade belt now.
- Zealot bullets look glowy now.
- Zealot Rocket Ship's mass increased so it should deliver stuff faster now. Try not to cram more than two zealots into that thing for best effect.
- Zealot Saucer gibs into 3 pieces now. The one gib was a bit large and annoying.
- Lowered timer of 5 second grenades to 4. Also modified descriptions of all bombs/grenades to show time 'til detonation.
- Made changes to SAM. Fixed offsets and gave it a greater aim angle.
- Gave SAM a little brother. Fires dumbfire rockets.
- Changed background arm offsets of actors with the somewhat larger bodies, which fixed how these actors held on to some of the smaller guns.
- Lowered Mech flight time again. It was too powerful.
- Limited Mech aiming range. Warning: You can still blow yourself up with the Cygnus' plasma stream. Use with care.
- Gave visual makeover to lots of actors.
- Changed WEC weapon reload sounds.
- Needles fly faster.
Changes in B26 1.1.0:
- The Zealots have a saucer now.
- Longer waiting time for alternate fire modes to punish reload cheaters. (Muhaha.)
- Added sounds to selecting weapon fire mode.
- Seeing how one can endlessly repair his gun if the gun has multiple fire modes there is a chance that some people won't buy the guns that DO break down after a while. Because of this every gun in UniTec now has a Weapon Maintenance option. After a few seconds of vulnerability your gun will be good as new! Fallout 3 Repair sounds included.
- Raptor and Mammoth guns are hanging lower now. Might not be as pretty, but for some reason they seem to respond better (e.g. shoot stuff faster).
- PA-31 Laser looks like laser now.
- Minor change to M79 sprite.
- Recharging weapons, although functional, gave errors. Solved thanks to Coops9753 and TLB.
- Removed sucky holy warrior. He was annoying me. The Type 9 robot seems a lot stronger than this failed experiment.
- Removed Pot of Gold. Not needed anymore due to creditcard cheat.
Changes in B26 1.0.0:
- All activities are updated and should work fine, tested them all. But please keep your eyes out for weird stuff anyway. >_>
- Slightly increased chance of mechs (in UniTec and Zealot activs).
- Gave alternate fire guns Pie menus and updated lua files. Credit and HUGE thanks to CaveCricket for helping me out.
- It takes a second to change your weapon fire mode through the pie menu, so no quick and cheaty reloads I hope.
- Changed some single round weapons' rate of fire. Mainly the RPG-27 and M72 LAW were a bit annoying to fire. If you used them before you'll know what I mean.
- GL-303 and Rocket Launcher (Doom) missiles don't have to worry about gravity anymore. Trade-off: Short lifetime.
- Changed RP-32 firing sound. It was annoying the crap out of me.
- Changed Rocket Launcher and GL-303 explosion sounds.
- Changed Several Doom weapons' reloading sounds.
- You can now see when the shield generator is on and if it has power left.
- Less flight time for jetpacks. Also, less thrust. For mechs: Slightly more flight time.
- Fully automated KITT Drop Ships, so no more windows needed.
- Added choice.exe to mod so that Presets.bat always works.
- M79 has alternate fire mode, fused grenade. Also changed sprite.
- Increased gibwoundlimit for weapons.
- Changed weapon wounds to custom ones so you can still see your gun somewhat after it has around 10 holes in it.
- Mechs should spin around less when shot by something massive. More testing required if this is really the case. Thanks to CaveCricket, Carriontrooper and Roast Veg.
- Mechs gibimpulselimit greatly increased. They should not blow up as often when hit by a missile. More testing required though.
- Teleporter scripts gave error. No idea why. Fixed.
- Modified WASP and H1 sprites.
- Test results show less accidents happen when one actually uses his/her eyes to look around. Information has been supplied to SHIELD and UniTec and from now on they will apply this knowledge onto themselves.(TL;DR: The heads/eyes of actors are now animated.)
- Run presets.bat, located in the root of UniTec, to select your preferred buy list.
! You can make your own buy list by modifying the Shoplist.ini template, also in the root of UniTec. About everything that can be bought is in here. You just need to set something to buyable = 0 to remove it.
! You can run presets.bat and select your own Shoplist.ini preset as well.
! Don't use a presets.ini from B25 1.0.3 or older version, since some I made some incompatible changes. Better to start over.
- Units heal themselves up to 80 health after not getting shot for a while. (Medic fully heals.) Thanks go to Mehman!
- Moving brains heal themselves up to 100 health after not getting shot for a while. Thanks go to Mehman!
- Sentry Guns, Bunker and SAM now last longer if you choose to repair them. Eventually they'll blow up though, when their woundlimit has been reached.
- Merged S5-R with S5. You can change fire modes between them.
- Merged LAS with LAS-R. You can change fire modes between them.
- Merged H16 and H22-M. Secondary fire mode from H16 now launches H22-M's mortar. H22-M's ridiculous range decreased.
- UniTec LAS removed and made a UniTec Needler out of its remains, using CaveCricket's Needler lua code. Thanks, CaveCricket!
- Added shield generator. Lua script is property of CaveCricket. Thanks!
- Added UniTec H1. Vault-Tec has a thing like this. I wanted one in UniTec as well.
- Red laser weapons do not need reloads anymore. They recharge on their own. Huge thanks to CaveCricket, Azukki and Asklar!(They can still be forced to reload. As soon as someone finds a way manual reloads will disappear altogether.)
Less major, but important changes:
- Red laser bullets look like red lasers now. Thanks to Azukki!
- Grenades lua improved by CaveCricket; grenades now really don't run out!
- Medkits won't spontaneously 'go off' anymore (constantly forgot to fix this) and look like medkids now! Yay!
- Fixed Compound Bow o' Disappearing.
- Changed LAS/LAS-R beams to something prettier. This also changed their effectiveness. Hopefully the main fire mode isn't too crazy. Thanks go to Duh102.
- UniTec IC1 has neat beam effect, thanks to Shook and Duh102. Also increased rounds by 2. Henceforth known as Ion Cannon 1, instead of "Look at the sky, I Cee One!", which is how I made up the letters. /nice story
- Roger has a personalized non-buyable Remington 870 shotgun. Both Jack's pistol and Roger's shotgun should now be very damage resistant so that the brains will always have something to defend themselves with. Accidents do happen, so don't be surprised if the guns get destroyed.
- Modified teleporter platform and added a local teleporter to modules.
- UniTec GL's yellow grenade now sticks on stuff. The red one remains the same.
- Red laser weapons sprites changed.
- Found 3 instances of atrocious weapon offsets. Fixed.
- Changed UniTec S5-R and Gepard M1 ammo to be a bit more effective vs dropships and rockets.
- Small fix in lua activity files.
- Added air resistance to normal bullets which had none. Not that it matters much until I review and change other bullet properties.
- Raptor Mortar does not come for free anymore. For 40 bucks you can drop one on someone's head.
- Reordered some weapons in the buy menu to make their order more sense (to me).
- Improved a bunch of sprites, mainly SPAS-12 and 15 annoyed me due to their ugliness.
- Updated/cleaned up all missile sprites.
- Updated/cleaned up rocket and grenade emitters.
- Lowered Nuke bomb price a bit.
- Changes to lua scripts for alternate fire modes. They are flawless now. A HUGE thank you for CaveCricket.
- Changed Stinger sprite to an actual Stinger.
- Added UniTec WASP, the UniTec counter of the SHIELD Stinger. Primary fire: Weak seeking missile (4 rounds), secondary: 1 big missile (4 small ones attached to eachother).
- Jack has a personal pistol which is not for sale. Based on the M2019, Deckard's pistol. (Bladerunner movie.)
(Yes, it looks like the .223 in my Vault-Tec mod, which is correct since the Fallout creators based that gun on the M2019 as well.)
- Changed lua activity files, AI does not land in your areas anymore (if the map has proper assigned areas). Thanks, Alex.
- I'd swear I made more changes, but I forgot.
- New lua script for alternate fire modes. A HUGE thank you for CaveCricket. They work perfectly now, however, when carrying more than one gun changing fire mode will go to the next gun in your inventory. Your alternate fire gun is in your inventory though.
- Added Photon Digger, an affordable medium-ish digger, and armed UniTec enemies with it.
- Added scope to Taurus RB, increased visible range and changed the firing sound. (Gun is non-buyable by default though.)
- Updated UniTec bunker modules when it comes to brain placement.
- Added activities. Fight Coalition, Ronin, Dummies, Undead, SHIELD, UniTec, Doom marines, WEC soldiers or Zealots.
- SAM missile changed back to its overpowered state. But since some vanilla weapons are also a bit over the edge... mweh. Enjoy.
- Bullet spread slightly improved for most guns, to go hand in hand with vanilla standards.
- Used CC48's latest dual weapon mode scripts, removing current problems with switching weapon modes, but, ehh, adding a new problem. Right now switching a weapon mode can lead to changing it to another weapon entirely. To be continued...
- Merged Medic and Brain lua script with AI script correctly this time.
- The base 'Ground Flames' effect had been changed after B23/B24, leading to useless incendiary grenades and the like. Fixed.
- Added burst modes to more guns. (HK G11, HK MP5K, FAMAE SAF, HK UMP, HK 21, UniTec P9, UniTec A13.)
- Added Stinger missile launcher. (Basically a portable SAM.)
- Updated several weapon sprites.
- Gave Type 7 and Type 9 a small sprite update to make them more UniTecky.
- More stuff and actors removed from shopping list, severely shortening the in-game buy list. To add them again, see Presets.ini. Shoplist.ini has been merged with Presets.ini.
- No more custom activities. ;_; Will work on that later.
- Modified UniTec weapon sprites with a touch of green.
- Guns that have a single fire mode have been changed to burst fire mode.
- Robots have animated heads.
- Actors have AI lua files attached, like the vanilla actors.
- Minor changes.
- Added "Raptor" dropship
- Added guns to Mammoth
- some weaker explosives are now a bit more effective. (UniTec RR, UniTec GL, AA-12 alt fire mode)
- other minor changes
- Fixed magazine offset for Antimatter rifle.
- Added reloading sounds for Antimatter rifle.
- Nuke bomb. Drop 'm if you got them.
- Some zealots carry a new zealot shield.
- Changed zealot digger and small gun to be one-handed.
- More viewing range for the sniper rifles, to match the vanilla snipers.
- New sounds for the sniper rifles.
- Stuff that was previously unbuyable now is. Like:
UniTec Mini-E, Antimatter Rifle, everything Zealot related.
- A new cheat actor and some other cheat stuff.
- People can now choose which guns should appear in the buy list. See Shoplist.ini! No more 'light' versions.
- Added UniTec Mammoth, mainly there to drop off mechs for the AI (so you can see them coming), but hopefully the future brings a way to force people to use this drop ship when ordering mechs/tanks. Tougher than the regular dropship and twice as heavy. Thanks to NaXx for the spritework.
- FN FAL, Steyr AUG, Enfield L85, FAMAS G2 and Colt M4 have a single fire mode now. While in this mode you can see a bit farther and aim is accurate like a sniper rifle, but it's really only effective vs weak targets. (Use the Z key to activate.)
- UniTec Flamer ammo halved; added alternate fire mode: A fiery fireball.
- Slightly modified accuracy of several guns to be a bit more accurate.
- Reduced monetary value of all goodies to 500 oz. (Video Camera, Enemy Radio etc.)
- Increased price of UniTec RR with 15 oz.
- Updated some sprites.
- New Reload End sound for Zealot weapons.
- New reloading sounds for UniTec Flamer.
- New reloading sounds and explosion sound for UniTec RR.
- Limited emissions on non-hurtful wounds so that stuff (like shields) doesn't keep sparkling.
- New sounds for dummy bots.
- No more dual-wieldable weapons, due to AI not being able to use them.
- Grenade Belts! Infinite grenades but at a much higher cost. Toned some of them down a wee bit though.
- All UniTec brain units give 5 gold per kill. Credits go to CrazyMLC.
- New teleporter. Thanks go out to Lafe!
Place platform, use special teleporter craft to bring your stuff to the platform.
- New alternate fire modes, thanks go out to CaveCricket48!
Compound Bow has explosive arrows (Use Z key to activate), added 10 gold to its price.
Colt M16 and FN F2000 have separated grenade launchers now (Use Z key to activate), added 10 gold to their price.
HK G36 and AK-108 have an additional shotgun (Use Z key to activate), added 10 gold to their price.
- The Zealots have a mech now, the Kanai. Keeping distance is advisable. Not for sale; appears in Zealot activities.
- Zealot digger wasn't in the tools group for some dark reason, so the zealots never used them. Fixed.
- Added Serbu Super Shorty, cheap widespread shotgun, usable with a shield.
- Added long range mortar, H22-M.
- Added UniTec Rocket Rifle, 2 fire modes. (Use the Z key to activate)
- UniTec GL is more effective; extra fire mode. (Use Z key to activate)
- Made all shotguns spread a bit more.
- BFG spins up now and has one shot. Tradeoff is that the startup sound isn't too pretty.
- UniTec soldiers all wear exo suits now. Jack has a nice suit as well.
- Stealth guy is no longer a rock. Stealth is also optional. See presets.ini.
- Mech feet improved. Less sinking.
- Mechs won't try to crouch/duck when attacked. (Thanks, CaveCricket48!)
- Cygnus' primary weapon's projectile moves faster now.
- Added a bunch of sounds to replace vanilla ones.
- Improved a whole bunch of sprites. Thanks to NaXx for tweaking the Dropship engines/doors and Rocket engine.
- Missile launcher backfire doesn't spontaneously kill actors anymore. (Whoops, sorry 'bout that.)
- Cluster grenade fragments do not show presetnames anymore.
- Removed lua scripts from mechs due to silly weapon spawn bug. Don't drop your mech weapon now, or you'll lose it!
- Ordering a non-returnable way of transportation won't result in a kill on the scoreboard. (Thanks, Darlos, or whoever created that script.)
- Fixed Drop Pod. Should not deliver headless corpses anymore, nor eject anyone outside the stratosphere.
- Changed Scarlett and Vicky brain units to normal units.
- Timebomb timer set to 5 seconds. (Was 10.) Sprite improved.
- PA-31 accuracy increased at cost of firing rate.
- Replaced RP-32's firing sound.
- Better weight distribution in the mechs, hopefully leading to less rolling around after being hit.
- Activities changed:
- Zealots; Kanai added, only the white zealots carry staves now.
- UniTec activities recreated.
- Other activities had minor changes.
- Doom heads' entrywound was metal. Fixed.
- UniTec guys bleed a little more.
- Added a rocket.