View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:24 am



Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Mutagen Makers Federation VERSION 3! With added lua-ness! 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 1:30 am
Posts: 2802
Reply with quote
 Re: Mutagen Makers Federation VERSION 3! With added lua-ness!
Converted for B26.

ON WINDOWS.


Attachments:
MMF.rte.rar [4.9 MiB]
Downloaded 233 times


Last edited by Mackerel on Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:48 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:01 am
Posts: 303
Location: Afrique d' Sud
Reply with quote
Post Re: Mutagen Makers Federation VERSION 3! With added lua-ness!
BigBomb wrote:
Converted for B26.

Doesn't Work on Mac.


Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:46 am
Profile YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:04 pm
Posts: 529
Location: Britannia
Reply with quote
Post Re: Mutagen Makers Federation VERSION 3! With added lua-ness!
If someone says something works, never assume it works on Mac


Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:00 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:50 am
Posts: 75
Location: Look behind you... Haha I tricked you, I am in Brazil.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Mutagen Makers Federation VERSION 3! With added lua-ness!
Hey, I've got an error... Every time the game finish loading it says:

"Abortion in file .\System\Reader.cpp, line 534, because:

Referring to an instance ('Bazooka') to copy from that hasn't been defined!
in MMF.rte/JunkGun.ini at line 186!

the last frame has been dumped to 'abortscreen.bmp'"

I already checked that file and...well, I'm not an expert on those things, so... can anyone help me? I'm using build 26.

Sorry for bad English.


Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:01 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:06 am
Posts: 26
Location: Indonesia
Reply with quote
Post Re: Mutagen Makers Federation VERSION 3! With added lua-ness!
Nice mod,I am going to try


Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:33 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 1:30 am
Posts: 2802
Reply with quote
Post Re: Mutagen Makers Federation VERSION 3! With added lua-ness!
Shakatuko wrote:
Hey, I've got an error... Every time the game finish loading it says:

"Abortion in file .\System\Reader.cpp, line 534, because:

Referring to an instance ('Bazooka') to copy from that hasn't been defined!
in MMF.rte/JunkGun.ini at line 186!

the last frame has been dumped to 'abortscreen.bmp'"

I already checked that file and...well, I'm not an expert on those things, so... can anyone help me? I'm using build 26.

Sorry for bad English.

Check above post and read the thread before posting issues.


Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:33 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:48 pm
Posts: 59
Reply with quote
Post Re: Mutagen Makers Federation VERSION 3! With added lua-ness!
Can u please make this mod compatible w/b26 cuz tis mod is awesome! :D


Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:23 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:48 pm
Posts: 59
Reply with quote
Post Re: Mutagen Makers Federation VERSION 3! With added lua-ness!
BigBomb wrote:
Shakatuko wrote:
Hey, I've got an error... Every time the game finish loading it says:

"Abortion in file .\System\Reader.cpp, line 534, because:

Referring to an instance ('Bazooka') to copy from that hasn't been defined!
in MMF.rte/JunkGun.ini at line 186!

the last frame has been dumped to 'abortscreen.bmp'"

I already checked that file and...well, I'm not an expert on those things, so... can anyone help me? I'm using build 26.

Sorry for bad English.

Check above post and read the thread before posting issues.



...MAN IM GETTIN The SAME ErRoR!


Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:24 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 1:30 am
Posts: 2802
Reply with quote
Post Re: Mutagen Makers Federation VERSION 3! With added lua-ness!
You guys must not be using my file that I supported at the top of this page.

I deleted the RTE in my folder and downloaded my own and it works just fine.
Again, it must use B26.


Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:21 am
Profile WWW

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:50 pm
Posts: 23
Location: USA, Earth
Reply with quote
Post Re: Mutagen Makers Federation VERSION 3! With added lua-ness!
So we download the file you converted?
Even if thats not what you mean im trying it anyway


Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:10 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:44 pm
Posts: 4
Reply with quote
 Re: Mutagen Makers Federation VERSION 3! With added lua-ness!
this mod is broken for me, it says there is an error on bazooka. im using cortex command build 26, is there a problem?


Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:07 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:48 pm
Posts: 59
Reply with quote
Post Re: Mutagen Makers Federation VERSION 3! With added lua-ness!
AKoverlord wrote:
this mod is broken for me, it says there is an error on bazooka. im using cortex command build 26, is there a problem?


um...look at the posts above you


Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:00 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:37 am
Posts: 201
Location: Oregon, USA
Reply with quote
Post Re: Mutagen Makers Federation VERSION 3! With added lua-ness!
Could you make some bunker modules? cause if there were stuff like a mutant cloner module that would be ♥♥♥♥ epic


Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:41 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 1:30 am
Posts: 2802
Reply with quote
Post Re: Mutagen Makers Federation VERSION 3! With added lua-ness!
The mod is dead.

Meaning it's not going to be updated ever unless the creator wants to prove me wrong.

Also, HOW THE ♥♥♥♥ DO I CONTROL THE BULLET BILL.


Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:53 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:49 am
Posts: 826
Location: England
Reply with quote
Post Re: Mutagen Makers Federation VERSION 3! With added lua-ness!
Be bowser and wait for mario to jump on it's head?


Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:07 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.053s | 16 Queries | GZIP : Off ]