View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Nonjas! update #2: added map / mission and fixed smoke orb 

Location: In between your sister's legs, showing her how to use a... PS3 controller!
Post Re: Nonjas!
Do the smoke bomb drop pod first though.

Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:10 pm

Flammablezombie wrote:
Do the smoke bomb drop pod first though.

dont worry,
i will :grin:

but first im finishing this teaser (almost done!)

Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:15 pm

get some pictures up. the mod is bad. i should not have expected a high quality mod but still, its bad. keep trying and you will eventually get better. and lafe, vocabulary means nothing if you don't know how to use it in a sentence.

Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:38 pm
Profile WWW

dapaperboy wrote:
get some pictures up. the mod is bad. i should not have expected a high quality mod but still, its bad. keep trying and you will eventually get better. and lafe, vocabulary means nothing if you don't know how to use it in a sentence.

Yes, and neither does it mean anything if you have sucky grammar dapaperboy.

Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:42 pm
Profile YIM
Moderator Hero

Grammar affects the presentation of the mod. If the presentation is good, your mod will most likely be subject to more downloads and more constructive criticism. I have a feeling these... Nonjas... would work well in a dark map as you demonstrated, perhaps an assassination mission would go well with these.

That being said, polish up your sprites, I know they work well in a dark map being solid black but look at the packs that are being released, they look ♥♥♥♥ awesome with shading. Take some time revising and redoing your sprites and adding content and it'll be good.

Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:49 pm

I believe that is what he is doing at the moment...

Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:56 pm
Profile YIM

Seraph wrote:
Grammar affects the presentation of the mod. If the presentation is good, your mod will most likely be subject to more downloads and more constructive criticism. I have a feeling these... Nonjas... would work well in a dark map as you demonstrated, perhaps an assassination mission would go well with these.

That being said, polish up your sprites, I knowthey work well in a dark map being solid black but look at the packs that are being released, they look fudge awesome with shading. Take some time revising and redoing your sprites and adding content and it'll be good.

i should do a mission and map,
also, im shading right now.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:06 am

lafe wrote:
Seraph wrote:

That being said, polish up your sprites, I knowthey work well in a dark map being solid black but look at the packs that are being released, they look fudge awesome with shading. Take some time revising and redoing your sprites and adding content and it'll be good.

Told you so.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:19 am
Profile YIM

Well at least he was able to make an actual mod that is not something as lame as a recolored coalition soldier.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:21 am

I'll second that.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:27 am
Profile YIM

I'll 3rd it.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:30 am

Well, a little off topic, but you can't third something. It's seconded, and then that action is taken. I had to learn parliamentary procedure for the model UN. Its a pain in the ass. Yeah. I'm not, you know, flaming you or anything. I'm just a bit OCD about these things.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:38 am
Profile YIM
Moderator Hero

John_bowe wrote:
lafe wrote:
Seraph wrote:

Told you so.

Alright, calm down rabbit. The best mods take time to crank out and there's no need to rush anything.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:43 am

Well, I'm kinda anxious to unleash ninja fury on my opponents. And let's face it, who isn't?

Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:46 am
Profile YIM

Hye lafe, when you release mods, please unclude pictures and or a gif of them. If you cant do that, pm me the mod and ill do it for you in the future :)

Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next