View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 W40K Mega Horde 

Post Re: W40K Mega Horde
OK I'M BACK!
Time to respond to some questions and points.

YES, the power sword should be commented out. So far it's a cheap rip off and I'm still looking at it to make my own more solid version. Don't complain if the one contained doesn't look right, it's not mine at all.

ABOUT THE EYES -- Total mistake on my behalf. I could have sworn I changed them, I was wrong, I apologise for this and will fix it up for a possible later release

Speaking of the next releases, These will have optional parts for Brain unit commissars and captains, should you want them.

I'm still trying to reduce the strength of the Lasgun too. You will have to give me plenty of time with this one, I have alot of work and really don't know what to change right now.

Future plans are mostly a Russ tank ( don't expect this to be great) and an Imperial Valkyrie for a drop ship.

As my college course nears an end and I take less breaks away, I will get more done, Although, I am currently working on a separate mod based around the Northern Federation ( as seen in the HL2 mod Empires) that will include actors, weapons, bunker parts and tank varieties.

Should anyone have any ideas or suggestions please, post them here. I'm more then willing to toil through responses for an idea.

Also be noted, I don't respond quickly to private messages, I do apologise for this.

IN REGARDS TO DOWNLOADS -- Local Hostr is my best service and run by an acquaintance. This means I most likely will continue to use it. If you have any issues, try Firefox, if that fails contact me.

-------> A REQUEST<--------

I am a good spriter. And I have a lot of great ideas.

HOWEVER, I fail with offsets, and this stops me from creating alot of my own stuff, Instead suffering resprites like these marines.
If anyone out there is good at offsets PLEASE I beg of you contact me! I've looked at tutorials and it still goes wrong. I really need a hand if I ever hope to make tanks and more unique units. Thank you

Fri May 15, 2009 10:17 pm
Profile WWW

this is amazing but I do have one complaint. The chaplains helmet is actualy a entire skull not a black helmet with a skull in the middle, other then that AMAZING OMG THIS IS TEH LEETZORE.

Sat May 16, 2009 12:47 am

devilsboy005 wrote:
this is amazing but I do have one complaint. The chaplains helmet is actualy a entire skull not a black helmet with a skull in the middle.

That was based on the OLD Chaplain models, that I actually own. Look them up sometime.

Don't worry though. I am trying to make a new style one too. The head is pretty hard to do though.

Sat May 16, 2009 8:53 pm
Profile WWW

Wingwolf wrote:
That was based on the OLD Chaplain models, that I actually own. Look them up sometime.

Don't worry though. I am trying to make a new style one too. The head is pretty hard to do though.

Um... Like this one?

Click Here!

It's a little different to the one you drew but I guess its close... Just proving they exist really. :P

I think this is the first time I've seen your Imperial Commissar even tho you might have shown me in college... still it's pretty cool shame about the lack of cape though... also... I like red. :P

Click Here!

Are you making Psykers? I think they are great... and crazy. Plus with a bit of lua they could be awesome.

But either way, nice job. :grin:

Sun May 17, 2009 7:28 am
Profile WWW

Oh Hey buddy!
Sorry about the cape, CC doesn't really like flowing objects.

And yeah, I'm gonna do a Psyker :smile:

Sun May 17, 2009 1:39 pm
Profile WWW

Hi!
I wanted to download your space marines (can I use this with the 6 minute limit???) and the page for the SM2 pack says: "1GB Bandwidth Exceeded". What did I do wrong?

Edit: silly me: I figured it out. It linked to a page with the URL "http://localhostr.com/files/fce154/SM2.rte.rar".
I changed the 'files' to 'download' and it worked. ^^

Tue May 19, 2009 6:11 pm

I'm sorry I'm kinda new to mods and that stuff, and when I try to download these awesome smexy mods, I get the 1 gb bandwith thing, I try saving it but it says its broken, please some one help my sad story out. :roll: (links link the one for imperial guard would be nice.

Wed May 27, 2009 1:56 am

It's one post above yours.

Wed May 27, 2009 8:36 am
Profile WWW

When i try to download, it says
*1Gb bandwith exceded.
What the hell...

Wed May 27, 2009 6:33 pm

Adeptus Sororitas wrote:
I figured it out. It linked to a page with the URL "http://localhostr.com/files/fce154/SM2.rte.rar".
I changed the 'files' to 'download' and it worked. ^^
JMC wrote:
I'm sorry I'm kinda new to mods and that stuff, and when I try to download these awesome smexy mods, I get the 1 gb bandwith thing, I try saving it but it says its broken, please some one help my sad story out. :roll: (links link the one for imperial guard would be nice.
RazorsharpLT wrote:
When i try to download, it says
*1Gb bandwith exceded.
What the hell...
Please read the thread before posting.

Thu May 28, 2009 7:31 am
Profile WWW

Ok. new problem.
Space marines won't load.
I tried fixing it, but failed miserably when another error popped up with the activities.

Thu May 28, 2009 2:31 pm

You know, you need to specify the error if you want me to fix it...
You can't just say "It crashes" and hope I'll understand the problem.
Any chance you can tell me what exactly messed up?

Fri May 29, 2009 12:12 am
Profile WWW

FOR ALL THOSE WITH DOWNLOAD PROBLEMS!

Imperial Guard:
http://files.filefront.com/13820647

Fri May 29, 2009 1:41 am
Profile WWW

Yehhhaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww!
I was waiting for this my whole life! Warhammer 40k mod!
Great work!

--------------
Strange, i cant download ultramarines and spacewolves. can somebody help me?
T can only see 1GB Bandwidth Exceeded!
:oops:
--------------
Ahhh, dammit. Now everything ok.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:42 pm

Which Dark Angels mod are you addressing in the credits?

Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next