View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Awsome Coalition Guns that will probably never be offical 

Post Re: Awsome Coalition Guns that will probably never be offical
shadow717 wrote:
Why use them then? A flame thrower is more effective, as is the revolver cannon. It's like me going out of my way to create a shotgun, when there's already a better version of it in vanilla content.

Also change the name of this thread. They aren't awesome, they have little or no similarity to vanilla sprites, and their not fun.

Overall rating:

Sprites 1/5
Coding 1.5/5
Fun .5/5

the flamethrougher isent tactical at all, you cant incerate a whole bunker with it eather. and the cannon is stronger than reveolver, but its only one shot.

Thu May 28, 2009 8:35 pm

lafe wrote:
shadow717 wrote:
Why use them then? A flame thrower is more effective, as is the revolver cannon. It's like me going out of my way to create a shotgun, when there's already a better version of it in vanilla content.

Also change the name of this thread. They aren't awesome, they have little or no similarity to vanilla sprites, and their not fun.

Overall rating:

Sprites 1/5
Coding 1.5/5
Fun .5/5

the flamethrougher isent tactical at all, you cant incerate a whole bunker with it eather. and the cannon is stronger than reveolver, but its only one shot.

The flamethrower is very tactical indeed.
First off, you need a strong actor to handle it in the first place, second, if I remember correctly, it can fall, so you can let the flames fall and incinerate the enemies.

Thu May 28, 2009 8:50 pm

Sir, I mean this in the kindest way possible but try to spell correctly when posting. It just weakens people's confidence in your point of view.

OT: This mod is crap...sprites and functionality are terrible.

lafe wrote:
shadow717 wrote:

Overall rating:

Sprites 1/5
Coding 1.5/5
Fun .5/5

Thu May 28, 2009 9:40 pm
Profile WWW
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

Post Re: Bad "Coalition" Guns that will hopefully never be offical
Me no likey.

Try to give people pics of how they are in action, real action that is, not just a pic of how they look like.
And maybe give people a reason to download them.

Fri May 29, 2009 3:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2