View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:00 pm



Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 WH40k Necrons!!! BETA TEST (UPDATE 15.06.09) 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 11:54 am
Posts: 256
Location: Ukraine
Reply with quote
Post Re: WH40k Necrons!!!
Imagethis last my Mod in Data forum, will do only for itself Image


Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:04 pm
Profile ICQ
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 2901
Reply with quote
Post Re: WH40k Necrons!!!
Real mature Ork (<- Sarcasm)

You shouldn't react so badly, criticism is what everyone gets when they post their mods.
It is necessary to make your mod better.

If you're really so childish as to leave in a huff after one person points out how imbalanced your mod is (and he is RIGHT) then you aren't the kind of member we want anyway.
Shape up or get out.


Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:09 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 11:54 am
Posts: 256
Location: Ukraine
Reply with quote
Post Re: WH40k Necrons!!!
metal chao wrote:
You shouldn't react so badly, criticism is what everyone gets when they post their mods.
It is necessary to make your mod better.

If you're really so childish as to leave in a huff after one person points out how imbalanced your mod is (and he is RIGHT) then you aren't the kind of member we want anyway.
Shape up or get out.


ImageImageImageImageLLLLOOOOLLL
I no childish
All data forum not clever children


Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:17 pm
Profile ICQ
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 2901
Reply with quote
Post Re: WH40k Necrons!!!
Please rewrite your post so it doesn't disprove itself


Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:18 pm
Profile
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:22 pm
Posts: 826
Location: Lookin' forward to mocking people on Jan 1st 2013.
Reply with quote
Post Re: WH40k Necrons!!!
Ork-Gothic wrote:
All data forum not clever children

Dude, seriously, what the hell do you mean by that?
That all the people on this forum are stupid children?


Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:24 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 11:54 am
Posts: 256
Location: Ukraine
Reply with quote
Post Re: WH40k Necrons!!!
metal chao wrote:
Please rewrite your post so it doesn't disprove itself

what???


Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:26 pm
Profile ICQ
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 2901
Reply with quote
Post Re: WH40k Necrons!!!
Ork-Gothic wrote:
metal chao wrote:
You shouldn't react so badly, criticism is what everyone gets when they post their mods.
It is necessary to make your mod better.

If you're really so childish as to leave in a huff after one person points out how imbalanced your mod is (and he is RIGHT) then you aren't the kind of member we want anyway.
Shape up or get out.


Only replying to a single word of my whole post instead of the whole thing is childish

ImageImageImageImage

These emoticons are childish

LLLLOOOOLLL

The word "lol" on its own is childish, especially if you stretch it like that

I no childish

That spelling is childish

All data forum not clever children

Using an insult as an argument is childish


Making a childish post while trying to prove you are not childish is not a very good way to convince me

Now please, instead of hurling insults, just tell me why you think it is a good idea to go into a sulk and refuse to release mods after a single post of legitimate constructive criticism


Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:29 pm
Profile
happy carebear mom
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:40 am
Posts: 7094
Location: b8bbd5
Reply with quote
Post Re: WH40k Necrons!!!
Metal Meltdown wrote:
all the people on this forum are stupid children?

Blast! I've been found out!

Here's my advice for fixing.
-Keep the speed of the projectiles, but down the mass by about half. Maybe more like 3/4.
-Down the armor but make the GibImpulse and GibWould limits rather high (50-100), if you want to make them expensive but lasting. This allows for heavy and lasting troops that are still killable.

One quip I had about the fire sounds, it sounded like one of them (not sure which one anymore) was not quite cut correctly and had a bit more to it than needed, like it was part of a loop and part of the next iteration was in there as well. Sorry I can't be more specific about that one.


Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:36 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 11:54 am
Posts: 256
Location: Ukraine
Reply with quote
Post Re: WH40k Necrons!!!
Metal Meltdown wrote:
That all the people on this forum are stupid children?


not all, cool man: Ivan21, Noobos,TheLastBanana, Darlos9D, DSMK2, Numgan, capnbubs, undertech, amrobotic, Gotcha, MaximDude, Roon3, Grif
so much for people which something do.

and most of others can do only poor resprites of coalition!!!


Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:47 pm
Profile ICQ
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:22 pm
Posts: 826
Location: Lookin' forward to mocking people on Jan 1st 2013.
Reply with quote
Post Re: WH40k Necrons!!!
Ork-Gothic wrote:
and most of others can do only poor resprites of coalition!!!

Like me?
Just kidding, I'll recode that Guardsman in a few days.


Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:49 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 2901
Reply with quote
Post Re: WH40k Necrons!!!
Ork-Gothic wrote:
Metal Meltdown wrote:
That all the people on this forum are stupid children?


not all, cool man: Ivan21, Noobos,TheLastBanana, Darlos9D, DSMK2, Numgan, capnbubs, undertech, amrobotic, Gotcha, MaximDude, Roon3, Grif
so much for people which something do.

and most of others can do only poor resprites of coalition!!!


1) Roon3 is the person who just told you your mod was overpowered, if you respect him why are you threatening to stop releasing mods because of his criticism?
2) Modding skill is not the only thing that makes a person a good member
3) Just learn to accept criticism, you're going to get a lot of it in life and if you react this way every time you'll get nowhere


Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:58 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 11:54 am
Posts: 256
Location: Ukraine
Reply with quote
Post Re: WH40k Necrons!!!
Metal Meltdown wrote:
Like me?
Just kidding, I'll recode that Guardsman in a few days.


no you, this I figuratively



metal chao wrote:
Making a childish post while trying to prove you are not childish is not a very good way to convince me Now please, instead of hurling insults, just tell me why you think it is a good idea to go into a sulk and refuse to release mods after a single post of legitimate constructive criticism

close this question, I dont wont with you speak


Last edited by Ork-Gothic on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:02 pm
Profile ICQ
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 2901
Reply with quote
Post Re: WH40k Necrons!!!
I don't understand what you just said
Are you ever going to release a mod again or not?


Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:03 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 11:54 am
Posts: 256
Location: Ukraine
Reply with quote
Post Re: WH40k Necrons!!!
metal chao wrote:
I don't understand what you just said
Are you ever going to release a mod again or not?


will is seen


Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:07 pm
Profile ICQ
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 2901
Reply with quote
Post Re: WH40k Necrons!!!
... what?


Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:09 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.022s | 16 Queries | GZIP : Off ]