View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 655 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 44  Next
 Zombies '09 

Post Re: Zombies '09
Roon3 wrote:
If Geti didn't change anything, then she heals zombies and maybe buffs them in some other way too.

Isn't that what the reactor is supposed to do?

Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:15 pm

I'd say more like a Left 4 dead witch. Super deadly and much HP.

Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:18 pm

Try killing something when you're nailed to a cross...

Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:22 pm
Profile WWW

Hey cool, I'm in the credits! And someone actually liked my MOID-killer, ancient mod!
I'll try this out, but I'll wait for a chunkier, newer version first.

Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:30 pm

heck yes, asplode corp rocks, though i loved the old scraps that jiggled their feet pitifully rather than crawling. you should work on it more *shakes fist*, and get some lua going on.

this currently has 11 actors and i think 7 weapons (i think), not counting the 4 bombs including a claymore (that i need to fix settling on) and proper molotov that sets actors on fire, as well as a WIP craft and a shitload of blood. how much more chunky do you need it to test? :P

as for the witch, shes going to heal the zombies, as well as be able to spew fire, and make enemies in her radius catch fire. her eyes are meant to be on fire anyway, though i'll have to update the sprites. shes pyrogenic, in case you hadnt guessed, and basically releases life energy into her allies.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:12 am
Profile WWW

Getting the fire to look good was really hard, that's why I dropped it. I can try to re-add it if you want.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:53 am
Profile WWW

After more testing I have found that the WEP bravo needs more work sprites wise, especially around the legs. Also the zombies don't attack with their claws for some reason. I also have a quick idea for possible infection, add Lua to the claws so that when they hit the actor the actor losses health until they become a zombie. This is still my favorite mod.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:28 pm

shadow717 wrote:
This is still my favorite mod.
<3

claws are going to be completely lua-ifed (as in, built into the zombie) soon enough, but yeah, that was part of what i was thinking of doing. that and proximity infection scripts on selected green gas particles (not all of them, too laggy). i'll fix the zombies not attacking with their claws too.

WEP bravo? you mean the AITF-S Beta? yeah, the only part of his sprites that are actually done are on his torso. his helm, legs, feet and forearms will be completely different by the time he's done.
the Alpha soldier isnt even done yet. <_<

Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:31 am
Profile WWW

I really like this mod so far as a huge zombie fan. Zombies look really unique in stylish way and they use claws, thank god! Have seen too many mods about zombies, where they use guns and I wouldnt call gun carrying things zombies.

One question. I have a problem with WorldOfGooCorp made activities. Everything goes fine, expect that game doesnt load WorldOfGooCorp activities or at least it seems so, because when I start skirmish, it uses mission.rte's activities, even when I have commented them out. WorldOfGooCorp activities is in Zombies.rte's Index.ini list, I have tried to re-downloading and re-installing, but nothing works. Can someone please help me?

Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:50 pm
Profile WWW

teasers/unfinished concepts
also, i know the greek letters arent in the right order, delta and omega just sound cooler.
tealord, i cant help you unless you've included the wrong activities in the index..

Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:30 am
Profile WWW

Are you going to add a megabloat?
Also, sometimes engineers create some kind of emitter that lag the ♥♥♥♥ out of me, it's some kind of fire emitter.
The droppod thing rapes the terrain way too much.
Zombies don't attack, but they do kill you in some other way like squishing you down into the floor, it's hilarious.
I really like the mod, but it needs some tweaks.

Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:36 pm

mega-zombies coming in a while. you're just getting the basics for now.
agreed on the tweaks, goddamn agreed. glad you like the clumsy, crazy idiots insofar.

Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:20 pm
Profile WWW

Have included the wrong activities in the index, you mean the activities that comes with your mod? No. Im using the separate activities, that was made by WorldOfGooCorp.

I actually deleted the activities that came with your mod, because you told, "activities.ini file in there isnt worth jack..."

Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:56 pm
Profile WWW

Tealord wrote:
I actually deleted the activities that came with your mod, because you told, "activities.ini file in there isnt worth jack..."
it isnt, so thats a step in the right direction.. are you sure you commented out skirmish activities in missions.rte?

Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:48 am
Profile WWW

Yup.

Code:
DataModule
   ModuleName = Missions
   IncludeFile = Missions.rte/Items.ini
   IncludeFile = Missions.rte/Scenes.ini
//   IncludeFile = Missions.rte/Mission Activities.ini
//   IncludeFile = Missions.rte/Skirmish Activities.ini

Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:48 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 655 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 44  Next