View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 655 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
 Zombies '09 

Post Re: Zombies '09
That's useful. I might make a fixed version of this and run over the sprites at some point, way too much on my plate at the moment...

Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:03 am
Profile WWW

K,Don't give up on this mod it may be tough to get updates in but this is my Favorite mod :grin: .I also coded all my melee weps to fight like they are really being used.Realistic attack speeds for the zeds claws is 625 rate of fire(maybe less for the big guys :) )and 0 reload speed for burrowing.

I made the zeds play dig dug with the enemies :twisted: .Btw smiley over use.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:29 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Hopefully by the end of the year you can get around to Zombies '11. :D

Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:30 am
Profile WWW

Pitch Fork and Spade with reload=1 fullauto=1 and firerate=625(almost as fast as claws by a tiny bit,800 felt a little OP) is a realistic attack speed for them too.
They fight with the weps like they are scared shitless :twisted: (which is realistic because I would get an adrenaline rush if I was attacked from brain eating zeds).

Idea(just a little fresh idea floating around :) )a maggot like parasite actor that infects the living,and it'd be a small worm like actor which can dig a hole and it bites a hole in the actor(penetrating flesh to get inside the body -3 health, bleeding since it's a wound).The infected would throw up 10 health worth of blood each 10 secs until hitting 0 to become a zed.

Btw I was thinking about a scrap/junk car for the Resistance :???: .Edit:Scrap/Junk car should be like the ones off of the many apocalyptic movies.Here's a pic for the hell of it: http://www.profimedia.com/photo/scrap-c ... 416287.jpg <---- Maybe some welded scrap armor and junk motors for a boost?Also it should be some pretty common cars and maybe one expensive tank(no turret pure spike and impaling grinding APC).

I hope that plate of yours gets clean :grin: .

Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:12 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I dunno, I always thought the resistance was like a broken government. Like, they would be a well-composed high tech agency if the whole lot of them hadn't died. Even in the state they are in now though, I would think they would use something better than a junky crapsmobile.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:56 am
Profile WWW

Well I was thinking there was some type of zombie uprising,so zombies tear up cars to eat people cars get blown up from gun fire as a trap for the zeds or bloaters could blow them to pieces.Then the resistance has to pick from the scrap to weld and create High Tech cars and transports from them(they could of used some grinders to smooth them down :) ).

Most cars will be most likely damaged or destroyed or even out of gas.I didn't mean a junky crapsmobile I meant they had to take junk/scraped cars and parts to create a master piece :grin: .

Geti could you make the zeds have Infinite ammo for the claws(I already done it for my own)on the next update,but you could add the noise after they attack?I was messin with codes from various mods to test the realism in attack speed and any realistic melee attack would have a fire rate of 625.

I was thinking of an idea of lua being used to put on helmets and other safety gear,so survivors could find a helmet and whip it on as quick as lighting :) .There could be Football helmets,Military helmets,bullet proof vests,knee guards,scrap armor,and anything you could think of.

Ideas and more Ideas.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:00 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

There's a bug on infinite ammo, if you set a tool or firearm to have infinite ammo actors won't use them. Just give them 0 reload and a big ammo count.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:05 pm

Thanks Asklar that was some future help since I haven't ran into the problem yet.

Off Topic/Edit: Asklar your Fighting gloves + unlimited ammo+Fire Rate 625=Badass zombie killing spree's :grin: .

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:14 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Huh, never thought on that.

Anyway, what you said about armor attachable that could be "picked up" using lua, it's a very interesting idea, but I don't think that it is possible. Maybe it is, but I'm not so sure.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Nothings impossible just very hard :) .It's a very useful Idea especially when you get hit by a MDC skinner :cry: .

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:23 pm

Asklar wrote:
There's a bug on infinite ammo, if you set a tool or firearm to have infinite ammo actors won't use them. Just give them 0 reload and a big ammo count.

I figured out why it done what I said(I deleted all that text :P ).

Only zeds(Zombie09's)can use infinite ammo weps lua :???: ?

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:00 pm

Hey aah, was this mod meant to have a scene supported with a mession of some sort? Because i found the scene named zombie 09 but when i use it its the same as zombie cave and without any different scripts, the zombies are different though. is that it or is there more to it? I just figgured i was doing somthing wrong XD

Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:28 am

That scene is incomplete.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:32 am
Profile WWW

Well, even though it's not possible to make a fully-updated B24 version of this, you could probably get away with just getting a hold of a simple lua script so the zombie pursue and attack the nearest actor.

That, and maybe a bunker module that spawns zombies on the enemy team, so one could start a map, and place the spawn modules around the map, for an instant base-defense type game.

I'd do this, if I wasn't a total "n00b" at lua and bunker modules.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:43 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I imagine the zombie spawner wouldn't be too hard.
Making sure they don't crush each other though, that may be a problem without adding some sort of place to go to.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:54 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 655 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next