View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Human Resistance [26-3-2010] 
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

Post Re: Human Resistance [26-3-2010]
No i eman, they drop their weapons too easily, like, without pressing drop they loose them in walls wherenormal weapons would've still been in their hands.

It litterary flies out of their hands.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:52 am

ohhh, I understand you, exist a easy way to fix that? :???:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:54 am
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

Jointstrength somwhere i think.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:06 pm

In the gun's script you can change JointStrength to avoid the gun from flying out of somebody's hands.

It's Here:

AddDevice = HDFirearm
[Block of code]
JointStrength = [whatever it is]
[Some more code]

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:37 pm

dragonxp wrote:
In the gun's script you can change JointStrength to avoid the gun from flying out of somebody's hands.

It's Here:

AddDevice = HDFirearm
[Block of code]
JointStrength = [whatever it is]
[Some more code]

Thank you and thanks lizard for you almost-efford =P
Next release will have stronger jointstrenghs, I guess its my fault,
I never fight face to face when I can do it farly :-(

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:15 am

Arnold shouldnot die in one single bazooka shot. I think weakspots (if there are any) should be removed or concealed in the underlayers. This way I was trying him on astro and one bazooka round to the back and he exploded. My 400 credits became gibs in thin air. Behemoth is 500 creadits and does a damn fine job for the money. if T-850/Arnold is 400 then he should be able to take a little more beating for his badass reputation and fame.

Oh, and on second thought the cannon is a little bit too long. Maybe cut the last segment?

Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:53 pm

Arnold its not a walking tank, i can reduce his cost, but he's not gonna be stronger in this mod, NEVER.
The bazooka, the blast grenade and the uber cannon are not balanced for vanilla.
Another post like that and this mod will become private.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:01 pm

Post Nevermind
Sorry, I thought it was a good idea to inform you of some comments.

Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:53 am

NaXx wrote:
Arnold its not a walking tank, i can reduce his cost, but he's not gonna be stronger in this mod, NEVER.
The bazooka, the blast grenade and the uber cannon are not balanced for vanilla.
Another post like that and this mod will become private.

Wow, that's pretty flippin immature to say you'll stop distributing a mod because people criticize it. And he's right, the Terminator ain't some meatsack, that guy's a freaking tank, nearly impossible to kill, and should be represented as such.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:08 am

and EITHER WAY who is really the Dependant here? Is it the community, who has acess to many other mods? or is it the modder, who has grasiously allowed us to try his mod? Go ahead and take it off. See how many people notice. (okay, that sounded a little mean, but I can't really think of another way to say it.)

ANYWAYS, back on topic, I think that the cannon should be a liiitle bit shorter, and I personally just make the terminator a wee bit cheaper. That doesn't have to end up in your finished product because I can easily make those modifications myself to fit personal need. The basic soldiers are fun to play with, especially when you get a couple of them concentrating fire on something. This mod also looks quite good, especially when fighting alongside/against Uni-tech and Vault-tech.

I think the vanilla uber cannon is almost balanced with the heavy arc and the looong reload. Perhaps a few less frag particles and a few more pulse particles, but I almost think it's fair. Of coure it's rediculously powerful, but that's why it's a super weapon.

The Bazooka, on the other hand, is beyond hope.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:23 am
Profile WWW

Benpasko its right, I'm sorry, it was a bit much, but some days aren't good.
I hate when people talk about mods like your working for them, should I remind this hours spend are free-time?
Nobody owes nothing to nobody here, education its the first, that's why I apologize.
alphagamer774 wrote:
...See how many people notice. (okay, that sounded a little mean, but I can't really think of another way to say it.)

ANYWAYS, back on topic, I think that the cannon should be a liiitle bit shorter, and I personally just make the terminator a wee bit cheaper. That doesn't have to end up in your finished product because I can easily make those modifications myself to fit personal need. The basic soldiers are fun to play with, especially when you get a couple of them concentrating fire on something. This mod also looks quite good, especially when fighting alongside/against Uni-tech and Vault-tech.

I think the vanilla uber cannon is almost balanced with the heavy arc and the looong reload. Perhaps a few less frag particles and a few more pulse particles, but I almost think it's fair. Of coure it's rediculously powerful, but that's why it's a super weapon.

The Bazooka, on the other hand, is beyond hope.

I hate to say this, but 551 people unfairly would notice.
I also like to fight shoulder against shoulder with unitec&Vaults, that's why my style looks like a cheap imitation of them ^^

But here I'm completelly disagreed with you, you can't overload a weapon reload to make it shoots days yes and days not.
There ways to balance the weapons without player dies from nerves... it only benefices to AI, what launch 10 soldiers per second...

If you aim a bazooka to his neck, the T-850 have an approximate amount 80% of death in impact.
That spot its a extremely weak, I didn't know how I manage to do the attachs do that but I like it very much.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:20 am
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

Also, if you manage to get hit in the neck with a bazooka you're not burstspamming enough.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:26 am

DL closed already :-( i really wanted this :T

Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:57 am
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

NaXx ragequitted.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:24 pm

download closed :x :x whyyy it looked good

Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:51 pm