View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:28 am



Reply to topic  [ 489 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 The Wehrmacht - an Axis mod - WWII 
Author Message

Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:37 pm
Posts: 1
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Wehrmacht - an Axis mod - WWII
Am I correct in assumeing your content on the front page is outdated? I have a version from B27 that had things like the Shwere Angriff Soldaten and such for the bodies.


Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:39 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:33 am
Posts: 6
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Wehrmacht - an Axis mod - WWII
Hopefully you're still planning to add back some of the fantastically sprited Tanks, and possibly a return of the artillery you had?


Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:37 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:13 am
Posts: 151
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Wehrmacht - an Axis mod - WWII
When are you going to update the prices? I really wanna start playing with this mod in the metagame. It seems to crash a lot in the metagame though.


Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:51 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:05 am
Posts: 31
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Wehrmacht - an Axis mod - WWII
Certainly my favorite mod, tons of fun in the metagame and I had a good time just digging around in the mod folder trying out the unbuyable stuff.

Fantastic work.


Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:54 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:21 pm
Posts: 879
Location: Somewhere in Germany
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Wehrmacht - an Axis mod - WWII
They're all nice, the K98 is kinda slow, tbh. The Stg44 could maybe get a better RoF, like the MP40. The PAAANZEEERFAAAAAUUUUUST! is my favorite wep. I think that there was a bug and all ( well, most) stuff was free. Also, i like the Arty there, but the Nebelwerfer could get some improving and the Flying Bomb Launcher always crashes the game.


Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:35 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:51 am
Posts: 1195
Location: Sydney
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Wehrmacht - an Axis mod - WWII
Chalureel wrote:
Am I correct in assumeing your content on the front page is outdated? I have a version from B27 that had things like the Shwere Angriff Soldaten and such for the bodies.

I've switched around a few roles and weapons, as well as removed some unfinished stuff. The new content is rather more polished, though.
DPhase wrote:
Hopefully you're still planning to add back some of the fantastically sprited Tanks, and possibly a return of the artillery you had?

Eventually, eventually..
Someone64 wrote:
When are you going to update the prices? I really wanna start playing with this mod in the metagame. It seems to crash a lot in the metagame though.

This should be fixed in the latest 'patch' / 'update'. It's nothing substantial, and I broke most grenades, but it fixes the prices for now..
Magmacow358 wrote:
Certainly my favorite mod, tons of fun in the metagame and I had a good time just digging around in the mod folder trying out the unbuyable stuff.

Fantastic work.
Thanks!
Notsoscary wrote:
They're all nice, the K98 is kinda slow, tbh. The Stg44 could maybe get a better RoF, like the MP40. The PAAANZEEERFAAAAAUUUUUST! is my favorite wep. I think that there was a bug and all ( well, most) stuff was free. Also, i like the Arty there, but the Nebelwerfer could get some improving and the Flying Bomb Launcher always crashes the game.

The Kar 98 and StG 44 have realistic rates of fire, as do most weapons. The K98 fires 4 particles, though, and the StG 44 packs quite a punch with heavier mass rounds.


----
Hotfix go. Nades broken. Will fix when I've got time, sorry for the inconvenience.


Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:48 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:33 pm
Posts: 31
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Wehrmacht - an Axis mod - WWII
It would be nice if you could make the Hitler brain look more like... Well, Hitler?


Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:16 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:34 am
Posts: 1
Location: Germany
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Wehrmacht - an Axis mod - WWII
Seems like this need's a compatibility update ;D
---------------------------
Failed to load datafile object with following path and name:

Coalition.rte/Actors/Medic Drone/HealEffect

Btw: I'm quite curious about how to enable the disabled content, would be awesome if anybody could tell me how to do so or point me to a topic were this had been treated

Thumbs up 4 this mod it's awesome


Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:48 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:44 pm
Posts: 56
Location: Missing In Action
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Wehrmacht - an Axis mod - WWII
The flare gun is kinda funny but may I ask you to nerf it a bit ? The flare just don't go that far vertically and don't last enough to be a good signal so the initial purpose is like forsaken.
To keep its offensive aim with consistency, I recommand you to keep the "you-touch-it-you-burn" script but not the flammes from the "explosion" therefore you will be able to use it for these two purpose


Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:42 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:49 pm
Posts: 3
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Wehrmacht - an Axis mod - WWII
I cant find these things in a buy menu
//IncludeFile = Wehrmacht.rte/Actors/ACrabs/Turrets/FlaKlarge.ini
//IncludeFile = Wehrmacht.rte/Actors/ACrabs/Turrets/Nebelwerfer.ini
//IncludeFile = Wehrmacht.rte/Actors/ACrabs/Turrets/ArtilleryMobile.ini
IncludeFile = Wehrmacht.rte/Actors/ACrabs/Turrets/Flak88/Flak88.ini

//TANKS
//IncludeFile = Wehrmacht.rte/Actors/ACrabs/Tanks/TankLight.ini
//IncludeFile = Wehrmacht.rte/Actors/ACrabs/Tanks/MediumTank.ini

//A, UH.. TRAIN, TOO
IncludeFile = Wehrmacht.rte/Actors/Trains/Objects.ini
where are they?in research?


Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:14 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:21 pm
Posts: 879
Location: Somewhere in Germany
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Wehrmacht - an Axis mod - WWII
eboshmosh wrote:
I cant find these things in a buy menu
//IncludeFile = Wehrmacht.rte/Actors/ACrabs/Turrets/FlaKlarge.ini
//IncludeFile = Wehrmacht.rte/Actors/ACrabs/Turrets/Nebelwerfer.ini
//IncludeFile = Wehrmacht.rte/Actors/ACrabs/Turrets/ArtilleryMobile.ini
IncludeFile = Wehrmacht.rte/Actors/ACrabs/Turrets/Flak88/Flak88.ini

//TANKS
//IncludeFile = Wehrmacht.rte/Actors/ACrabs/Tanks/TankLight.ini
//IncludeFile = Wehrmacht.rte/Actors/ACrabs/Tanks/MediumTank.ini

//A, UH.. TRAIN, TOO
IncludeFile = Wehrmacht.rte/Actors/Trains/Objects.ini
where are they?in research?


You must be new here.
If // stands before a IncludeFile then it means its excluded. But tbh, you dont need these Things mostly.


Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:11 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:49 pm
Posts: 3
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Wehrmacht - an Axis mod - WWII
thanks,so do you know some mods with tanks?(loyalists to example)


Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:19 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:21 pm
Posts: 879
Location: Somewhere in Germany
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Wehrmacht - an Axis mod - WWII
Theatre of Dead has a Tank for the Russians, UniTec's S.H.I.E.L.D has a Chimera Tank, Empire of the Rising Sun has 2 tank-like Actors. Cant remember more.


Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:26 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:49 pm
Posts: 3
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Wehrmacht - an Axis mod - WWII
thanks a lot


Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:27 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:09 am
Posts: 7
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Wehrmacht - an Axis mod - WWII
All:

Getting multiple errors after launch including .ini and .wav files. I am running CC as a Steam app in MAC. I tried removing them but still get errors right after BOOT screen

"RTE ABORTED! (X-X) Failed to load datafile object with the following pathname: Wermacht.rte/Sounds/Rocketlaunch.....last frame dumped to 'abortscreen.bmp'"
and other similar ones.

If there is a workaround or an earlier stable version please let me know. TY.


Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:49 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 489 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.033s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off ]