View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 479 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
 The Wehrmacht - an Axis mod - WWII 

Post Re: The Wehrmacht - an Axis mod - WWII
WTF!? I suddenly realised that everything is suddenly cheaper! The cheapest actor is 25 oz. A lot of the bombs are FREE. The drop pod is FREE. Wtf happened? does it have something to do with 1.0 incompatibility? Happens on every map. Reinstalling to see if it fixes this.

EDIT: reinstalling the mod didn't work.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:07 am

Yeah, I just noticed that myself. It'll have something to do with 1.0 incompatibilities, I'll take a look later.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:59 am

hello, Kettenkrad it is very nice mod, the first one I downloaded for CC. I have a question about your mod. when I place the Volksgrenadier infantry it seems they not react at the enemy properly. I mean enemies shoot at Volksgrenadiers but they dont shoot back. is this works as intended or its a bug because mod was made for b27? :oops:

thank you! :smile:

Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:40 pm

Re: The Wehrmacht - an Axis mod - WWII
Btw, why don't you use the icons for the game versions?

Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:14 am

jonythejet wrote:
hello, Kettenkrad it is very nice mod, the first one I downloaded for CC. I have a question about your mod. when I place the Volksgrenadier infantry it seems they not react at the enemy properly. I mean enemies shoot at Volksgrenadiers but they dont shoot back. is this works as intended or its a bug because mod was made for b27? :oops:

thank you! :smile:

They use the default AI scripts, I've no idea why that'd be happening..
Hopefully the next update should fix some this.
Someone64 wrote:
Btw, why don't you use the icons for the game versions?

Last time I edited, the 1.0 label wasn't available yet. Thanks for the heads-up.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:20 am

Am I correct in assumeing your content on the front page is outdated? I have a version from B27 that had things like the Shwere Angriff Soldaten and such for the bodies.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:39 pm

Hopefully you're still planning to add back some of the fantastically sprited Tanks, and possibly a return of the artillery you had?

Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:37 am

When are you going to update the prices? I really wanna start playing with this mod in the metagame. It seems to crash a lot in the metagame though.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:51 am

Certainly my favorite mod, tons of fun in the metagame and I had a good time just digging around in the mod folder trying out the unbuyable stuff.

Fantastic work.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:54 pm

They're all nice, the K98 is kinda slow, tbh. The Stg44 could maybe get a better RoF, like the MP40. The PAAANZEEERFAAAAAUUUUUST! is my favorite wep. I think that there was a bug and all ( well, most) stuff was free. Also, i like the Arty there, but the Nebelwerfer could get some improving and the Flying Bomb Launcher always crashes the game.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:35 pm

Chalureel wrote:
Am I correct in assumeing your content on the front page is outdated? I have a version from B27 that had things like the Shwere Angriff Soldaten and such for the bodies.

I've switched around a few roles and weapons, as well as removed some unfinished stuff. The new content is rather more polished, though.
DPhase wrote:
Hopefully you're still planning to add back some of the fantastically sprited Tanks, and possibly a return of the artillery you had?

Eventually, eventually..
Someone64 wrote:
When are you going to update the prices? I really wanna start playing with this mod in the metagame. It seems to crash a lot in the metagame though.

This should be fixed in the latest 'patch' / 'update'. It's nothing substantial, and I broke most grenades, but it fixes the prices for now..
Magmacow358 wrote:
Certainly my favorite mod, tons of fun in the metagame and I had a good time just digging around in the mod folder trying out the unbuyable stuff.

Fantastic work.
Thanks!
Notsoscary wrote:
They're all nice, the K98 is kinda slow, tbh. The Stg44 could maybe get a better RoF, like the MP40. The PAAANZEEERFAAAAAUUUUUST! is my favorite wep. I think that there was a bug and all ( well, most) stuff was free. Also, i like the Arty there, but the Nebelwerfer could get some improving and the Flying Bomb Launcher always crashes the game.

The Kar 98 and StG 44 have realistic rates of fire, as do most weapons. The K98 fires 4 particles, though, and the StG 44 packs quite a punch with heavier mass rounds.

----
Hotfix go. Nades broken. Will fix when I've got time, sorry for the inconvenience.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:48 am

It would be nice if you could make the Hitler brain look more like... Well, Hitler?

Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:16 am

Seems like this need's a compatibility update ;D
---------------------------
Failed to load datafile object with following path and name:

Coalition.rte/Actors/Medic Drone/HealEffect

Btw: I'm quite curious about how to enable the disabled content, would be awesome if anybody could tell me how to do so or point me to a topic were this had been treated

Thumbs up 4 this mod it's awesome

Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:48 am

The flare gun is kinda funny but may I ask you to nerf it a bit ? The flare just don't go that far vertically and don't last enough to be a good signal so the initial purpose is like forsaken.
To keep its offensive aim with consistency, I recommand you to keep the "you-touch-it-you-burn" script but not the flammes from the "explosion" therefore you will be able to use it for these two purpose

Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:42 pm

I cant find these things in a buy menu
//IncludeFile = Wehrmacht.rte/Actors/ACrabs/Turrets/FlaKlarge.ini
//IncludeFile = Wehrmacht.rte/Actors/ACrabs/Turrets/Nebelwerfer.ini
//IncludeFile = Wehrmacht.rte/Actors/ACrabs/Turrets/ArtilleryMobile.ini
IncludeFile = Wehrmacht.rte/Actors/ACrabs/Turrets/Flak88/Flak88.ini

//TANKS
//IncludeFile = Wehrmacht.rte/Actors/ACrabs/Tanks/TankLight.ini
//IncludeFile = Wehrmacht.rte/Actors/ACrabs/Tanks/MediumTank.ini

//A, UH.. TRAIN, TOO
IncludeFile = Wehrmacht.rte/Actors/Trains/Objects.ini
where are they?in research?

Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 479 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next