View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
 Trappers: Canyon Town 

Post Re: Trappers: Now including Tactical Crossbow(Ronin)
Hmm thanks :)

Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:35 pm

Post Re: Trappers: Now including Tactical Crossbow(Ronin)
nicolasx wrote:
Hmm thanks :)

Watch out though, the more you increase the speed of the bolt, the more powerful it will become as well. Unless you of course want something as strong as a heavy sniper ^^

Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:38 pm

Post Re: Trappers: Dissolve enemies with the acid sprayer (Ronin)
This is one of those mods that shows the true potential of B26, this is awesome!

I wonder how well the crossbow acts toward already live grenades....

Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:15 pm

bioemerl wrote:
This is one of those mods that shows the true potential of B26, this is awesome!

I wonder how well the crossbow acts toward already live grenades....

The grenade will blow up in midair making a directed explosion similar to the rpg-7 :)

Also thanks, I really appreciate that

Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:20 pm

Damn! your great at this. i just recently started making my own weapons pack, and i can barely make a decent gun, let alone a glider, crossbow that can have explosives pinned to it, a hover ship thing, and an acid sprayer!

Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:01 am

akblabla has been around since eons ago new modders should trust and aspire to be like him INFIDEL
JK :lol:
anyways he is pretty dang good with any mod he makes, he made the one and only still functioning water mod now that is awesome,

Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:35 am

Hotshot3434 wrote:
Damn! your great at this. i just recently started making my own weapons pack, and i can barely make a decent gun, let alone a glider, crossbow that can have explosives pinned to it, a hover ship thing, and an acid sprayer!

Don't let this discourage you. In the start I was so terrible at modding ^^ My first mod was a crappy mp5 that was the most boring/unsatisfying weapon mod you could ever imaging.

Just keep on working and you'll find a niche where your specific skills can shine in form of some of the most creative/satisfying mods out there :)

nicolasx wrote:
akblabla has been around since eons ago new modders should trust and aspire to be like him INFIDEL
JK
anyways he is pretty dang good with any mod he makes, he made the one and only still functioning water mod now that is awesome,

Thanks man, but I don't think B21 is eons ago :P

Next up in the mod: Flak Hammer: a automatic flakcannon shotgun like weapon with grenades that blow up just before impact similarly to the RPG-7 and with the ability to tab the firing button to make the grenades explode inside the barrel making it act like a shotgun. It is also possible to drop the mag with a remote detonator which can later be blown up with pie menu :D

Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:49 am

Been trying combinations with different guns and the glider on One Man Army.

Pro Tip: Glider + Crossbow = Totally noneffective (but REALLY fun!)

Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:58 am

Hotshot3434 wrote:
Been trying combinations with different guns and the glider on One Man Army.

Pro Tip: Glider + Crossbow = Totally noneffective (but REALLY fun!)

Try combining the glider with the acid sprayer. That is very useful combination to weaken/dissolve groups of light soldiers, though it is a bit hard to get in the air due to the weight, and try not to dissolve your own glider :P

Update: Flak Hammer added

Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:15 am

Post Re: Trappers: Lay waste with the Flak Hammer (Ronin)
The flack cannon has the awsomesauce :)

Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:21 pm

Very nice stuff in this mod and very nice sprites. :grin:
I love the digger ducttaped to the annihilator (or whatever that dummy weapon is called).
The hovercraft makes me a bit airsick due to its speed, but that's my problem. :lol:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:34 pm

Gotcha! wrote:
Very nice stuff in this mod and very nice sprites. :grin:
I love the digger ducttaped to the annihilator (or whatever that dummy weapon is called).
The hovercraft makes me a bit airsick due to its speed, but that's my problem. :lol:

Thanks means a lot to me. I have just added the first "normal" weapon in the mod, a MP7 with retractable rail. I have also improved the recoil of all the weapons :)

Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:16 am

Post Re: Trappers: MP7 added and improved recoil (Ronin)
Cool,Wait for more Stuff :grin:

Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:38 am

Post Re: Trappers: MP7 added and improved recoil (Ronin)
Nonsequitorian wrote:
Akblabla, I know your sprites are better than this. The MP7 spite is hard to look at, and really doesn't do the entire mod good. I love all the other weapons, and most of the sprites, especially the manta and the heavy digganihilator, are very good. The MP7 isn't, however.

Just wanted to update with some content before going to vacation. The original concept of mp7 was that it was a cheap gun that you can dual wield if you find two of them (and if your actor is strong enough to counter the massive recoil), but due limitations of inventory scaning (more specifically that the 'hasobject' also checks what the actor currently wieldind which would otherwise be useful to check for dupes in the inventory. Will get around finding an alternative solution later. Other than that, I have improved the feel of the gun and the sprite in the new update.

Update: Glider controls redone, should now be a lot easier to control at low speeds (fixed stabilizing issues) made a new jetpack (sprites by naxete) that charges faster when cooled down (so don't burst if you want to recharge it, rather glide a little bit). Also added the scavenger and the sentry gun. The scavenger can earn you money by scavenging items and he gains materials when doing so. When he is full in materials he can make a sentry gun. The sentry gun is an empty gatling turret with no armor and no weapons. You can however put whatever weapons on it that you want, with a max of 2. Use crouch to use second gun/bomb. It can also use grenades if you want. This is mostly a prerelease as I will make the sentry gun able to compact itself into an pickup able item, which the scavenger will be able to repair. Also all the actors can now become incapitated when under 20 hp. Use the heal function on the pie menu to fix them backup, but when doing so they can't move and you have to wait till he is back up at 50% health, so be wary.

Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:26 am

Post Re: Trappers: Actor Update (Ronin)
I really like the scavenger actor, but his current function (placing a sentry) is a little bit pointless
I think it would make more sense if he would (for example) add the ObjectPrice/10 to your overall gold amount

Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next