View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 RAZOR PSC B30 

RAZOR PSC B30
RAZOR Private Security Company Technologies and Manpower.

RAZOR PSC B30 DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/e1m31t51wy6097k/RAZOR1025.rar

What do you do when you can't take 6 gunshots to the head, and a good round or two to the guts will bleed you out? What if you can't jump 15 feet into the air, and landings from jetpacks make you queasy (not to mention smash up your bones)?

Join RAZOR PSC today, and we'll suit you up in military grade power armor with onboard painkiller injection systems, hydraulic limb assist, give you a Fairly Large Gun, and the training to use it.

-A variety of modern human weapons to fight all manner of dastardly cartoon robot and sci-fi monsters
-Different soldiers have different proficiencies with weapons.
-Those sturdy armor plates won't always save you from getting hit, but the gun in your hand will mercilessly spew out bullets.
-Now with 1000% more armor support units.

RAZOR PSC B30 DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/e1m31t51wy6097k/RAZOR1025.rar

Because we're only human.

CHANGELOG
0.75Edit1: Veteran Helmet Fix. Headshots show up now on character model.
0.8: Some extra damage from armor hits to remind you of your fleeting humanity. Added (Mostly) Troop safe Wall Breaching bomb. Some minor resprites.
0.85: Minor resprites. Changed some armor durability. Added BlockWars/Tartarus faction file and CortexShock support.
0.87: Updates all scripts to B27.
0.90: Complete overhaul of the Heavy Trooper. Added Shield Drone. Small changes to Spec Ops and Heavy Ops and their associated weapons. Reworked damage based on upgraded armor and support unit.
0.95: Price points lowered to compensate for mobility difference. Injection system health boost nerfed slightly. Dead soldiers no longer get rezzed into zombies by health boost. RAZOR Down-planet pod added.
0.96: Stealth update with more efficient scripts.
B30: Updated all scripts to B30. New lua functionalities for weapons. Rebalanced weapons. Unlimited painkiller injections from RAZOR suits. Stripped down selection of units. New jumppacks for dynamic entries.
1.02: Windblade Gunship. Machine Gun Grenade launcher. Droppod fixes. MAW and RFS updates.

Last edited by DudeAbides on Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:00 am, edited 22 times in total.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:11 pm

Post Re: Razor PSC
Usually, whenever someone posts a mod, we'll ask for pics, but in this case, I'd like to ask for a description or at least some kind of indication of what this mod is trying to present in general.

edit: Now that you have a description...
This looks awesome!

Last edited by ryry1237 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:54 pm

Yeah, a readable description would be appreciated (if it is appreciatedable).

Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:10 pm

I dig the spritework. Background info/description would be nice.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:22 pm

Everything in this pack is pretty good. The spriting is very very nice.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:11 pm

DudeAbides wrote:
and give you a Fairly Large Gun.

Downloaded just to see this FLG

Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:19 pm
Profile YIM

the annoying thing is the veteran elite is more expensive and easier to kill than a soldier light, plus the soldier has a jetpack :/ it cheaper and more cost effective to just get the weapons and a different soldier than to just get the veteran.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:18 pm

Post Re: Razor PSC 0.75
Veteran survivability increased 100%! Took a look at the build, fixed the helmet bug that was getting them killed quickly.
Slashed some costs to make RAZOR pricing more appealing.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:54 pm

only slightly disappointed that the FLG wasn't all that large, but c'est la vie, life is full of disappointments
overall I like it;
the armour allows for an effective fighting force without being overpowered
the weapons, while not being innovative (this isn't really a bad thing at this stage, now is it?) provide a nice variety

Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:48 am
Profile YIM

I'm loving the RTTLX. 'Tis my favorite weapon in this pack, especially when I'm only wielding one in my off-hand and nothing else as the Veteran Elite. My only concern is that the gun is a bit big. Still, great mod. They feel as if they are actually just armored human soldiers, without any genetic modification that makes them able to take five shots to the face. Looking forward to future updates!

Ah, and are you planning on adding any sort of delivery craft? It feels a bit odd having to deliver these soldiers (Cops? SWAT? Mercenaries?) into battle with something that doesn't match their looks or color scheme.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:07 am

Post Re: Razor PSC 0.8
Bumpdate: 0.8 is out with some new wall explodies. Crash in though those bunkers!

Also a picture from me to you, for the purpose of getting pumped.

Last edited by DudeAbides on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:35 am

Wow, I love this mod! The idea is nice and fresh, the balance is nice and the sounds are absolutely great! One thing that annoys me though is that the bullets' terrain rape is negative - unless you use digger of some kind, say goodbye to crossing a corridor cluttered with corpses.

Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:24 am

Post Re: Razor PSC 0.85
0.85 out with BlockWars/Tartarus faction file and CortexShock support. If you've played either of these great levels by WeeGee then you should know where to put the relevant files.

Warning: The RAZOR CortexShock campaign is fairly difficult, largely because regardless of your toughness level, getting shot in the meaty part of your head still kills you, and getting shot anywhere in your power armor under the main bulk of the plates will still mess you up. You do benefit in that leveling toughness also levels your RAZOR weapon skill (not to mention that the armor plate and helmet upgrades are more airtight/tougher every rank) - so keep the tradeoff in mind, and plan accordingly. Also, get ready to become very familiar with the included grappling hook, or die trying.

Have fun, and don't forget to duck.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:03 pm

You might wanna edit the OP to include the fact that it has file dependencies with Cortex Shock.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:27 pm

Oops, you're quite right. To get RAZOR to work sans-CortexShock, find Index.ini in the main RAZOR folder and edit these three lines

to

To make RAZOR CortexShock compatible, simply remove the backslashes that you typed in.
Alternatively....just get CortexShock!

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next