View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Movators - Brand New Version! 

Post Re: Movators - Rev. #1713.511239.13b - The Ultimate Experience
Bad Boy wrote:
So I got bored and decided to do a bit of CC modding after a year and a half, if anyone's still around here's an update for Movators with a whole bunch of fancy features:

1. Support for squads - no more losing your squad when you go through movators, squad ai also works
2. Brand new sprites for everything, and a big fancy room for your movator controller
3. Pie buttons allowing you to customize things like movator speed, mass limit, whether or not to accept crafts and more!
4. A variety of effects that show connections between movators, and the ability to swap between them (or turn them off)
5. An informative UI telling you the number of Movators you have, the number of actors in them and your various settings values
6. A bunch of bug fixes and stuff

For new pics look on the workshop [url=steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=239857942]here[/url].

Download link is in the first post.

it's strange that a veteran returns to his old hobby, your mod for what I saw fascinates me and I find it quite good, hopefully in the future the creators of CC will surprise us with a relevant update

Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:51 am

DiuxWarson wrote:
it's strange that a veteran returns to his old hobby, your mod for what I saw fascinates me and I find it quite good, hopefully in the future the creators of CC will surprise us with a relevant update

Heh, I was bored and all my non-work programming is on hold at the moment, so I decided to play around with this stuff again.
And thanks, do give it a try if you haven't, I think it's pretty good stuff. As for the creators of CC surprising us, that's highly unlikely since I don't believe any work is still being done on it. The mod support at this point is pretty robust though, so if you want something you're probably best off doing it yourself. But by all means hold out hope.

Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:22 pm

Quote:
Heh, I was bored and all my non-work programming is on hold at the moment, so I decided to play around with this stuff again.
And thanks, do give it a try if you haven't, I think it's pretty good stuff. As for the creators of CC surprising us, that's highly unlikely since I don't believe any work is still being done on it. The mod support at this point is pretty robust though, so if you want something you're probably best off doing it yourself. But by all means hold out hope.

is a very good answer, thank you. :smile:

Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2