View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 WH40K: TAU 

Post Re: WH40K: TAU
I think you nerfed the battlesuit too much. I remember the battlesuit being fairly tough, not falling out of the sky like a sack of bricks after a few shots from an AK. It's like the armor's made of cardboard. It's understandable for the infantry to be flimsy, but not the battlesuit.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:57 pm

KravenDanger wrote:
The pathfinder jumping is still odd to me. Is the script meant to push them in the direction of the mouse?

That's something with the jetpacks in CC itself, hold the mouse to the right of screen and they'll travel more horizontally, look up and they'll ascend.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:40 pm

Alright Abides, we want our damned Battlesuit back. We don't want a suit of cardboard.
The second thing is, Stealth suits are *supposed* to be able to fire and move when stealthed.
Third thing is, suddenly weapons are severe nerfed.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:13 pm

Quote:
Alright Abides, we want our damned Battlesuit back. We don't want a suit of cardboard.

It's not your battlesuit. It's mine! To be fair I do think I made it a little too fragile - expect some sort of midground in the next release.

Quote:
The second thing is, Stealth suits are *supposed* to be able to fire and move when stealthed.

WH40K units are *supposed* to do a ♥♥♥♥ load of things - what's your point? In (this) game, AI players can't recognize gunfire from a
stealthed unit as a threat, meaning it is practically unstoppable - and in a really lame, challenge removing way. The decloaking gives them a fighting chance against a perched Stealth suit, and makes it more interesting for you to use it.

Quote:
Third thing is, suddenly weapons are severe nerfed.

And in the next release they will be nerfed even more.

Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2