View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 The Shadow Faction [WIP] 

Post Re: The Shadow Faction [WIP]
ShadowStorm wrote:
Uhh, one sec.. nope you have to go into the 'combat knife.ini' in the 'weapons' folder and ctrl + f -> 'buyable' and change 0 to 1. That should do it.
The combat knife will be usable in the next update, the reason it wasn't included in the current version was because it was OP.

Sorry, this is unrelated but how does someone remove the bullet lines that come out of rounds? Or control the amount of tracers to 0, thats in the .ini too right?
Is the fire effect that comes out of the barrel handled in the weapons .ini as well? I like all of my guns to have invisible bullet effects, and I'm trying to figure out the fire effect for personal editing.

Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:13 pm

Uhhh, not sure if intentional but the dropbox download has been moved or deleted. I was just wondering if its supposed to be like that. I know this is kinda a necro, but meh. Alternatively if anyone has a copy of it, if they could PM that to me i would be very grateful :D

Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:20 am

Yeeah, sure, re-posted/fixed the link which I accidentally deleted a while back and never bothered to put it back up. You're lucky I decided to check the forums today.

So a few things changed and a lot more is- was, in WIP.

Off the top of my head (Its been a while):
- Jumping got nerfed with the introduction of jump packs
- WIP Defender gun added, was meant to be a LMG with defense plates attached to protect the user and those behind him.
- I believe the business man is a new brain actor, originally I planned to have a variety of civilians in a group for missions but never got to it.
- Arms got fixed, because the torso is at an 45 degree angle while the arms were more like 30 degrees.
- Prices are fixed, the preset prices aren't cheaper than the base actor with weapons added to the buy menu.
- Generic soldier added, Renegade had yet to get his own look
- The turret is changed, it used to be an emitter but now it is an acrab (used the default turret as a template) it currently has the issues with tilting.

I'm sure there's more but I really don't know what else happened.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:27 pm

The mod is good, but it could use some unique weapons.

Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3