View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 12:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Braindead 

Post Re: Braindead (Light WIP)

Last edited by !CTLV128 on Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:12 pm

CTLV, i have to ask, did you SPECIALLY give them weapons like SMGs and Shottys? I mean, you could make them have a light/medium/heavy digger. But well, complaining gives bad luck.
EDIT: My bad, didnt look into the Lua File, they got Light Diggers. I removed the Firearms because Zombies dont simply use firearms. (Aslong they are dumb as nether)

Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:37 pm

!CTLV128 wrote:
Chaos wrote:
This mod is very interesting and fun. Although it is quite easy. With a bit of fiddling around with the mod though, i managed to make it a bit more enjoyable and harder by adding mods to it. A good example of what i did, was that i changed all of the guns to Shadow Echelon guns so that i had the task of running around and looting corpses for ammo. So this meant i could not camp inside a hole or a building etc. forever.

This here would be some of my adventure in terms of surviving the zombie onslaught. ( In terms of surviving, i didnt do exactly good. x/ )

I would like it if the zombies didnt spawn in the same place as im standing since it can be annoying. x3 Would it be possible to spawn them of screen perhaps? Anyway, im loving the mod and in which i look forward to future updates to come. x)

Cool, man! You can post that mod pack if you want. I've got no problem with it. At this point in time though, getting the zombles to spawn off-screen involves some technical wizardry with which I am not familiar with. I like the idea of using Shadow Echelon to force yourself out into the open, but not when you can just pick up a zombie's shotgun and not have to worry about ammo afterwards. Either way, good video and I'm looking forward to seeing more from ya!

For everyone else; sorry I haven't updated the mod at all. Thread's kinda dying down giving me opportunity to deal with some RL schtuff like school, sickness and so fourth. Work hasn't been halted, just kinda slowed.

To a crawl.

Underwater.

Sorry about that.

I changed the weapons that zombies have so that they spawned with Shadow Echelon weapons instead. Thus no infinite shotguns etc. Also take your time with the mod. You don't have to keep working on it, nobodys forcing you to. Besides, good things come to those who wait. In which I'm willing to do exactly that. x)

Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:04 pm
Profile WWW

So, hows the progress with the planned features? C:

Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3