View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Killzone 3 

Post Re: Killzone 3
Love Killzone 2&3, some of the best FPSs of this generation in my opinion. It would be great to see this work for 1.0, but for now I'll remove the pistol that's causing the mentioned error and pray that I can get it running on V1.0 (I don't think 1.0 is too different, some B27 stuff works). Can't wait to see this expanded in the future, thanks for the helghasts! :)

Edit: Nevermind the fix, it just worked without any editing. So I guess it is 1.0 compatible, but I did find some rather strange things with the mod and would like to give some criticism. First the jetpacks: I know the shock trooper is supposed to be lighter than the rest, but with two weapons he skyrocketed out of control, and splattered everywhere upon landing. His jet is just wacky. Meanwhile the others, again with two weapons, are almost useless in terms of their jetpack. I had a hard time getting them out of the hole the drop pod left them in. Maybe the heavy could be left alone, as he may be intentionally hard to move, but it would be great if the regular infantry had a more better jetpack. Also the fall damage (threshold variable? I dunno, it's been forever since I modded) is very.... weird. I got the character to go splat a little too easily. I think this also effects the limbs, but I could be wrong. I had my regular helghast's leg just pop off randomly, and his health started shooting up (the heavy did this with his health to, and all I did was left him idle).

Overall though this mod is cool, and a decent start despite it's flaws. I hope to see this become a great mod :)

Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:29 am

predalien27 wrote:
Me neither. Sorry.

Lol,np guys

Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:37 pm

pieman280 wrote:
Love Killzone 2&3, some of the best FPSs of this generation in my opinion. It would be great to see this work for 1.0, but for now I'll remove the pistol that's causing the mentioned error and pray that I can get it running on V1.0 (I don't think 1.0 is too different, some B27 stuff works). Can't wait to see this expanded in the future, thanks for the helghasts! :)

Edit: Nevermind the fix, it just worked without any editing. So I guess it is 1.0 compatible, but I did find some rather strange things with the mod and would like to give some criticism. First the jetpacks: I know the shock trooper is supposed to be lighter than the rest, but with two weapons he skyrocketed out of control, and splattered everywhere upon landing. His jet is just wacky. Meanwhile the others, again with two weapons, are almost useless in terms of their jetpack. I had a hard time getting them out of the hole the drop pod left them in. Maybe the heavy could be left alone, as he may be intentionally hard to move, but it would be great if the regular infantry had a more better jetpack. Also the fall damage (threshold variable? I dunno, it's been forever since I modded) is very.... weird. I got the character to go splat a little too easily. I think this also effects the limbs, but I could be wrong. I had my regular helghast's leg just pop off randomly, and his health started shooting up (the heavy did this with his health to, and all I did was left him idle).

Overall though this mod is cool, and a decent start despite it's flaws. I hope to see this become a great mod :)

Hey,thanks for your opinion.
I know they splatter easy,i don't know how to fix it.
The heavy-s dont usually use jetpacks in the game,and its not THAT hard to use it,so i think i will leave it
Yes,i probably overdone the jetpacks on those elite shock troopers,but they are meant to have overpowering jetpacks.You said your helghasts leg just started falling off randomly?Thats an 1.0 bug,it doesn't happen when i play it on b27.
Again,thanks for commenting,ShadowStorm sent me the shock troopers with glowing eyes 2 days ago,uploading them atm.

Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:42 pm

This is a great mod so far, keep it up! Do you have any plans for an ISA faction? I'd love to see them here too.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:55 am

Rissquette wrote:
This is a great mod so far, keep it up! Do you have any plans for an ISA faction? I'd love to see them here too.

Yes,i have plans for the ISA but unfortunately,i failed multiple times at creating sprites.
So im looking for help for the character spriting.
Thanks for the feedback

Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:58 pm

---------------------------
RTE Aborted! (x_x)
Failed to load datafile object with following path and name:

Coalition.rte/Effects/Sounds/RevolverCannonFire.wav

The last frame has been dumped to 'abortscreen.bmp'

You can copy this message with Ctrl+C
OK
i got this after dl

Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:20 am

ryanbob1 wrote:
RTE Aborted! (x_x)

OK
i got this after dl

WHAT BUILD ARE YOU USING?
A FEW GUYS ALREADY SAID THIS BUT THEY DIDNT NOTICE THIS WAS FOR B27

Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:38 pm

Croblade24 wrote:
ryanbob1 wrote:
RTE Aborted! (x_x)

OK
i got this after dl

to fix it, just look whats standing in abort screen, go to that .ini the abortscreen says and search for RevolverCannonFire and remove it.

Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:35 pm

Notsoscary wrote:
Croblade24 wrote:
ryanbob1 wrote:
RTE Aborted! (x_x)

OK
i got this after dl

nothing is wrong -.- i tested it a few times
the only problem that can occur is build incompatibility

to fix it, just look whats standing in abort screen, go to that .ini the abortscreen says and search for RevolverCannonFire and remove it.

Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3