View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 9:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Hob Kingdom Delta version for CC1.05 

Post Re: Hob Kingdom Alpha release
Will there be any more animal riders?
Celadwen Rider for the win.

Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:58 am

. :skull: .

Hellevator wrote:
Will there be any more animal riders?
Celadwen Rider for the win.

hmmm.... I wonder... Its sounds like a good idea but.........what could you do with a celadwen rider?.. ... . .. ... ..drop bombs and shoot stuff if I lua it up but....I don't think the hobs are small enough to ride a celadwen....hmmm......but....I may be wrong...............If I'm wrong...... I'll do it.

I need permissions first and them Ill give a crack at it.

Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:36 am

decent mod, but maybe you should add a lua script that when a soldier dies there is a probability that a drop pod with another actor is spawned automatically in its place... to give that overwhelmed sensation.

Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:05 pm

Post Re: Hob Kingdom Beta version for CC1.05

UPDATE BETA

see main page for change log.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:10 pm

Are you telling me that TradeStar Midas was destroyed by Hob Goblins that invented guns? This should be interesting. I wonder how they'll be against the S.A.W.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:30 am

FatZombie wrote:
Are you telling me that TradeStar Midas was destroyed by Hob Goblins that invented guns? This should be interesting. I wonder how they'll be against the S.A.W.

Well it wasn't Midas that was destroyed, it was another trade star.

Unless SAW has outrages amounts of warriors then I guess the Hobs should take them by force.

here look at the scale: H or h = Hob dude and S = SAW dude

hhhhhhhHHhHHhhhhhHhhhhh______SSSS________hhhhhHHhhhhHhhhHhhhHhhhhhh
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saw soldier: "Sir we are surrounded!'
Saw captain: "No ♥♥♥♥ sherlock"
Saw soldier : "what do we sir?"
Saw captain: "To hell with it, lets drop a Nuke on them and hopefully we will live(we are not going to live through this)"

Also I forgot to say, I have to re-upload Hob kingdom, I noticed a couple things.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:09 pm

Needs to be a little(Especially the muskets and pistols) more expensive for balance

Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:33 pm

Zoucrane wrote:
Needs to be a little(Especially the muskets and pistols) more expensive for balance

Well I'm not to sure, but back in the day when a musket hit some one it pretty much killed or incapacitated them. (please do correct me if I'm wrong)

If you think about it. There pretty much just a piece of wood with a barrel. If there were a factory to produce them. They wouldn't be all that hard to make.

Therefor there cheap.(In my opinion)

Here's a Idea. Tell me if you like it or not. It could balance the weapon.

I could make a small probability for the musket to kill its holder. (This is true to the real world version's)

Do you guys like?

Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:37 am

I'd say more go for exploding instead of just instantly killing the holder. Also i tend to order guys with a bunch of muskets and just drop the depleted ones. (I figure they're about as much as a good grenade and far more likely to kill.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:22 am

hey dude want me to make you some unique actors lol... i just had an idea for one
free of charge of course and you can resprite it blah blahetc

Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:14 am

Grimmcrypt wrote:
FatZombie wrote:

Well it wasn't Midas that was destroyed, it was another trade star.

Unless SAW has outrages amounts of warriors then I guess the Hobs should take them by force.

here look at the scale: H or h = Hob dude and S = SAW dude

hhhhhhhHHhHHhhhhhHhhhhh______SSSS________hhhhhHHhhhhHhhhHhhhHhhhhhh
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saw soldier: "Sir we are surrounded!'
Saw captain: "No ♥♥♥♥ sherlock"
Saw soldier : "what do we sir?"
Saw captain: "To hell with it, lets drop a Nuke on them and hopefully we will live(we are not going to live through this)"

Also I forgot to say, I have to re-upload Hob kingdom, I noticed a couple things.

I literally destroy everything with an army of Medium S.A.W Soldiers with FMC-135 flamethrowers. The Mediums i use because of their self-repairing functions, like the S.A.W Commander. I rarely use Elites or Heavies.
EDIT: I can also use Crab Nukes. I can use Mediums with broken flamethrowers for crushing and decoys. The AI tends to shoot the nearest enemy, so i can use them to my advantage.
EDIT2: Will the replacement soldier take your money? it would be VERY annoying if all your Goblins die and all of them are replaced when you have low funds.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:16 am

Actually I am already creating the actor. I have the script and half the sprite done already.

here's how its going to work:

-I call it the "Skull Throne". What the Skull throne does is when it is on the field, every time a hob dies it brings a new one to replace free of charge.
why is it free of charge? Because the hobs aren't here for the Gold, there just here to Annihilate everything in the galaxy with sentience.

Also every time a hob dies, a skull is added to the skull throne. Once the Skull Throne reaches its maximum amount of skulls it will do something, that I have not thought about yet. For now the skulls are for visual candy.

Edit........ Izak12. What is the Actor Idea you had?

Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:57 pm

Grimmcrypt wrote:
Actually I am already creating the actor. I have the script and half the sprite done already.

-I call it the "Skull Throne". What the Skull throne does is when it is on the field, every time a hob dies it brings a new one to replace free of charge.
why is it free of charge? Because the hobs aren't here for the Gold, there just here to Annihilate everything in the galaxy with sentience.

Also every time a hob dies, a skull is added to the skull throne. Once the Skull Throne reaches its maximum amount of skulls it will do something, that I have not thought about yet. For now the skulls are for visual candy.

The Skull Throne should be a craft that stays until it has max skulls. I suggest when it reaches it's max skulls it explodes. I'll say it would cost 200 funds.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:47 pm

FatZombie wrote:
Grimmcrypt wrote:

The Skull Throne should be a craft that stays until it has max skulls. I suggest when it reaches it's max skulls it explodes. I'll say it would cost 200 funds.

Its a Acrab. It cost 300 gold and I was thinking on bringing down a Boss or something when it reaches the max amount of Skulls.

Skulls for the Skull throne!

edit.... I figure I'm gonna bring down the "Hob Leviatan Gunship" Its a gunship that fires Auto turrets, anti air missiles, Air to ground missiles and it can deploy Celadwen riders.(Hellevator)

Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:18 pm

<3 you Grimmcrypt.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next