View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 TAC Nuke Corp. 1.3 - Patched for 1.0 

TAC Nuke Corp. 1.3 - Patched for 1.0
First of all: All credits go to deathbringer! I only changed few lines to make it work with v1.0. Nothing else was changed
I figured this would deserve new topic because:
1. Original one got burried and last post is from 2010.
2. I don't know how this forum system works (especially: does posting on a topic rise it back to most recent etc), and
3. This mod has the most unique (and realisticish) nukes in CC history from what I have seen, plus the radiation that works with particles instead of just fields-o-hurt.

deathbringer also allowed modifying the mod and/or 'releasing' it again:
deathbringer wrote:
I know its been a while since the last post, but I just wanted to say that if anyone want to update the mod and post it back, they're free to do it. I kinda gave up on modding Cortex because of some things that happened that I prefer not to talk about.

(From the last page of the original topic)

Read the original description for the mod here.

Now one of the problems is that who knows what kind of nasty stuff I might have put in there, so I'd appreciate if somebody trustworthy would mention it's legit/save. Only lines I changed were directory links to few audio files. Also I apologize if somebody did this already, quick search and checking that original topic gave me the picture nobody tried to fix it.

Apparently I am not allowed to post files larger than 2MB, and even with best (WinRaR's) compression file is ~2.5MB... I am going to link file from my public dropbox for now, but I change to attachment as soon I figure out how to do it right / some mod does it for me etc. Rules don't seem to forbid linking files from other sources than forum itself soooo...
Link to the mod file

Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:03 pm

Post Re: TAC Nuke Corp. 1.3 - Patched for 1.0
:D It's just as wonderful as I remember. Thank you for updating this mod. I couldn't find any problems.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:38 am

Post Re: TAC Nuke Corp. 1.3 - Patched for 1.0
Looks great, but the download is down.

EDIT: Scratch that, most likely my internet being crappy.

The mod itself is great and I haven't found any problems with the update.

Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]