View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Titania Ver 4.2 

Titania Ver 4.2
I made a new tech but its still working on it (sorry, it's still rough better improve my sprite)
If it is not your type, I really apologize for a OP techs I've made [most of it] but, I've been working on it until you're satisfied

A one of the strong defensive tech, these law-keepers rely on their arsernals that has attached with a durable shield and strong armor plating but lack of lightness. They have alternative version of basic metal, the energy that they used for protection and prevent heavy weights, that can feed off the large amount projectiles even stronger weapon. However, though their superior defense and strong weapons it may come a high price.

Brains:

Weapons:

Misc:

(Warning: Extremely heavy weapons and very dense actors [some of them] only use of this tech or other tech who has a strong jetpack's blast force)

Version Log

12/4/14: New Weapons

9/2/14: Newly Released

Attachment:
File comment: New Weapons, Actors
Titania.rte.rar [1.9 MiB]
Downloaded 3454 times

Attachments:
File comment: Freshly released
Titania.rte.rar [1.2 MiB]
Downloaded 1350 times

Last edited by Silent00 on Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:03 pm

Post Re: Titania 2.5 (New)
Holy cheese. This is gonna get me back into CC. Thanks!

Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:47 pm

This is great! The only downside is the yellow... SO MUCH YELLOW! The sprites aren't bad either. Could use some work later in the development of this mod.

Also, ever think of getting this mod compatible with Void Wanderers? I think it would fit in great.

Amazing work.

Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:02 pm

The sprites are great, but reloading time for some weapons is unnaturally long, as well as rate of fire and fire velocity. Here some suggestions:

30T-GH p5, GA1 Milac - very underpowered, almost useless guns. Slowing down fire velocity and increasing rate of fire and reloading time should help.
AUL Anarch-504 - overpowered gun. It looks like it shooting ten bullets at the same time, i.e. not looks like shotgun. Try to shorten trail lenght and maybe change trail color.
Vitas GP-Q - HUGE reloading time. Even vanilla Thumper is much more effective... 800-900 is more appropriate I think.
Alexei QWv 10-q - rate of fire is too slow and too much penetration.
LqT 09-Vans - overpowered, but very expensive. The recoil allows to do very funny things (to use it as jetpack for example). Has uncomfortably long reloading time.

General advice: do not use extremely high reloading time. If you want to balance a gun, try to reduce it's penetration, particle count and something else, because reloading time greater than 4500 at each gun is annoying as hell...

P.S. It would be great to see a grenade which uses deadly particles from VTu KSaG-15.sg super-weapon.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:39 pm
Profile WWW

No. The oddities of the guns and actors are what give them flavor. Making those changes would bring them into line with all the vanilla balanced factions, which would be awful. We need more quirky factions like this, not less. This faction is interesting to both play as and against, the odd bits should be expanded on, not chopped down.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:28 pm

Post Re: Titania Ver 4.2
Whoa........700+ downloads

thanks guys!

also I reminded, Im making a drawing in DeviantArt Muro to draw this mine of mods..

Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]