View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:57 pm



Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Kawaii Ronin Faces v1.1 [18/04/2014] 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:20 pm
Posts: 19
Location: Japan, Ninja's den
Reply with quote
 Kawaii Ronin Faces v1.1 [18/04/2014]
Image
Add the Some Other Kawaii Art Style Face Ronins and thier tech(Female Only Ronin).

Download:
Using Steam workshop:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =240209997

Mediafire:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/y9xh8 ... ce.rte.zip

ChangeLogs:
v1.1 - fix loadouts are not working. add 1 face.
v1.0 - release

ToDo:
- Original Hair Style RoninHead004
- OtherMods Female Head Remake


Last edited by Arkblade on Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:55 am, edited 8 times in total.



Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:12 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:15 pm
Posts: 594
Location: Finlandia
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kawaii Ronin Faces
Pictures and a valid download are required in the OP.

Besides, a small modification like this should belong in the minor mods section.
Participating in the minor mods thread is entirely voluntary, no mods "belong" in there unless the author wants to put them there. -Duh


Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:43 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:08 am
Posts: 430
Location: Reconstructing W.A.S Forces,
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kawaii Ronin Faces
damn u got tolled

User warned for this post: Making a post that doesn't contribute to the discussion (derailing, off-topic, just adding 'lol', etc) -Duh


Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:21 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:20 pm
Posts: 19
Location: Japan, Ninja's den
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kawaii Ronin Faces
4zK wrote:
Pictures and a valid download are required in the OP.

Besides, a small modification like this should belong in the minor mods section.
Participating in the minor mods thread is entirely voluntary, no mods "belong" in there unless the author wants to put them there. -Duh

i understood. will be post "minor mods section" next mini mods.
(However next is going to be a full actor MOD)
but, why Steam workshop isn't valid download?


Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:45 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:08 am
Posts: 430
Location: Reconstructing W.A.S Forces,
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kawaii Ronin Faces
thats a bit beater but why anime im not saying it to downside u


Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:07 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:20 pm
Posts: 19
Location: Japan, Ninja's den
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kawaii Ronin Faces
haloman wrote:
thats a bit beater but why anime im not saying it to downside u

i'm not using english to primary language. i don't know better adjective. :-(


Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:40 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:08 am
Posts: 430
Location: Reconstructing W.A.S Forces,
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kawaii Ronin Faces
well its ok just wondering just make sure u ? me :-P :shock:


Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:08 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:28 pm
Posts: 61
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kawaii Ronin Faces
Kawaii as ♥♥♥♥ :D


Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:12 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:01 am
Posts: 6211
Location: In your office, earning your salary.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kawaii Ronin Faces
TheFunsizeNinja wrote:
Kawaii as ♥♥♥♥ :D


This, by a billion.

Mini mod or not, I liked it a lot. Can you make some kawaii Techion/Imperatus/Zombies too? :D


Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:56 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:07 am
Posts: 1545
Location: That small peaceful place called Hell.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kawaii Ronin Faces
10/10


Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:26 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:20 pm
Posts: 19
Location: Japan, Ninja's den
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kawaii Ronin Faces
Asklar wrote:
TheFunsizeNinja wrote:
Kawaii as ♥♥♥♥ :D


This, by a billion.

Mini mod or not, I liked it a lot. Can you make some kawaii Techion/Imperatus/Zombies too? :D


they aren't have flesh face... :(
but i'll try to think they make to kawaii :)


Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:25 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:39 am
Posts: 4556
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kawaii Ronin Faces
Arkblade, you could just look for generic female voices from any anime and use those for the voices, instead of trying to find a Japanese VA who also speaks English and is willing to do voices for Cortex Command(?)


Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:52 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:20 pm
Posts: 19
Location: Japan, Ninja's den
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kawaii Ronin Faces
Miggles wrote:
Arkblade, you could just look for generic female voices from any anime and use those for the voices, instead of trying to find a Japanese VA who also speaks English and is willing to do voices for Cortex Command(?)

They have the copyright :sad:
and i was think only about japanese voice.
english voice... i'll think of method to making that.


Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:37 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:39 am
Posts: 4556
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kawaii Ronin Faces
English so that you can communicate with them. Unless of course you speak Japanese.
Copyright isn't an issue. You can use copyrighted material for mods legally if you credit the source. Even then, nobody's gonna sue you for a mod to a relatively unpopular game.


Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:47 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:20 pm
Posts: 19
Location: Japan, Ninja's den
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kawaii Ronin Faces
Miggles wrote:
English so that you can communicate with them. Unless of course you speak Japanese.
Copyright isn't an issue. You can use copyrighted material for mods legally if you credit the source. Even then, nobody's gonna sue you for a mod to a relatively unpopular game.

thanks for advices.

i update mods:
add 1 face (original ronin female hairstyle)


Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:44 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.025s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off ]